Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
I inherited an old fridge from a co-worker. You know the small kind that fits under a desk. It was full of old food and baggies of rotted fruit. The freezer had never been de-frosted and someone had left a bag of frozen something in it. I unplugged it and put a garbage can inside to catch all the water and gently caress knows what. I threw away all the old food and cleaned all the racks, etc. Now I have a nice clean fridge but Jesus Christ it was loving gross. What have you found in an old fridge and did you save the food and fridge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
probably a plastic bag full of (???) that had a roommate who had moved out like 6 months ago's name on it.

not me but when I was a freshman there were some girls in the dorm next to me that I'd hang out with and like cool and chill but kinda weird in the super nerdy and kinda weeaboo. Anyways one of them had pet rats and I guess one of the rats died and like a few days later one of the other roommates was going through the freezer and like found the dead rat and was like WTF and I guess the one who owned the dead rat was like "I didnt want to just throw him out ):" lol

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

jlechem posted:

I inherited an old fridge from a co-worker. You know the small kind that fits under a desk. It was full of old food and baggies of rotted fruit. The freezer had never been de-frosted and someone had left a bag of frozen something in it. I unplugged it and put a garbage can inside to catch all the water and gently caress knows what. I threw away all the old food and cleaned all the racks, etc. Now I have a nice clean fridge but Jesus Christ it was loving gross. What have you found in an old fridge and did you save the food and fridge?

Hookers mostly. Once a dog.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
italian food

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

My brother bought some fresh mozzarella in like mozzarella water or whatever, and stuck in on the top shelf, but somewhere along the line it tipped over and caked the back wall of the fridge in rancid cheese juice and it took us a while to realize what happened because when he found it he just threw out the cheese but didn't clean up the mess.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Right behind your mother's vile moldy brutally carved out oval office, which i plopped in there back in '08, I found some crusty smuckers packets. Grape.

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
Grossest thing? Usually every year when I visit my hoarder mom and find poo poo in her fridge that I stocked in there the previous year...

But going in the other direction, I'd have to say finding yesterday's Popeye's in my own clean fridge after a night of binge drinking.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Six year old frozen bread in my mom's freezer.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just ray posted:

italian food
greek food

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
my grandma is kind of a hoarder and they cleaned out their huge deep freeze chest and found stuff in the bottom from when my mom was a kid

fuckin lol

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

nigga crab pollock posted:

my grandma is kind of a hoarder and they cleaned out their huge deep freeze chest and found stuff in the bottom from when my mom was a kid

fuckin lol

that wouldve been a gnarly thread

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
A dead dove.

Do not eat.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

:agreed:

wait

agreek

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

leftover well done steak with ketchup

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

just ray posted:

italian food
uuuuugghhhh i hope it was at least spagett

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

a binder containing print outs of all of the op's posts

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
my daghter

e: wait i mean my dog

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
When I was real young I slept walked into the kitchen and peed in the fridge but technically my parents found it not me

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
'beer' ????

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i was visiting a friend in college and at his dorm they had a fridge and i looked in it and his milk was so old it had become huge solid wads of gross white chunky matter suspended in an almost clear liquid

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
My sperg roommate in college left a half full coffee pot in the fridge before break, when I found it it had a blue white carpet of mold on the coffees surface that still swished and rippled like a liquid and clung to the inside of the pot when I tried to pour it out

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

thathonkey posted:

i was visiting a friend in college and at his dorm they had a fridge and i looked in it and his milk was so old it had become huge solid wads of gross white chunky matter suspended in an almost clear liquid

That's called yogurt

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
I worked at a farm owned by a Scientologist, who tried to make me sign some ridiculous NDA, submit to all kinds of crazy background poo poo. The head guy who owned the farm was a billionaire who dabbled in farming. He had no business doing it. He'd come down to the calving barn and tell us to go ahead and try this and that. I worked as a hoof trimmer/welder/anus bleacher, and it was a paparrazzi paradise.

We needed to pack up some Morgan stallion and highland cattle sperm for a west coast (famous person)Scientologist. There were two methods of doing this, one involved actually using containers of liquid nitrogen and the other was just dry ice. So my assistant gets the samples out and ready, and we're waiting on the flakes to come pick it up. We waited and waited, and it's like 15 minutes until I have to leave to go home. I call the office and they asked us to drive it to another farm where they had a freezer unit waiting, and that they'd pick it up there.

No worries, it's almost on my way home. Go to this other farm. It's a goat dairy and the place looks like complete poo poo, like a hoarder farm. The first freezer I opened was not running; I was blasted in the face by a horrible smell and it had a rotting white tail bucks head in it and two recently born goats with no eyes. I found a running freezer and it was packed full of bloody rear end colostrum in half gallon jugs.

The smell was pretty awful there. I took photos and the people there caught me on their CCTV doing that with my phone. Then I had some idiot telling me to bring my uncompleted contract back to where I work and sign some document or there'd be legal trouble. I quit. They sent people for weeks to get that contract back, because it was full of really funny, ridiculous poo poo.

gently caress scientology.

ps I stole one of the mutated dead baby goats and still have it. lool

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
a picture of myself which aged in my stead

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

les enfants Terrific! posted:

a picture of myself which aged in my stead

whoa

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
partially liquefied broccoli in the crisper.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
these things may or may not be connected, but my family used to know this poor family and my parents would invite the father over whenever we were cleaning out the fridge and he'd eat sandwiches made of the weirdest goddamn poo poo

I still use that same fridge, its literally the longest continuous relationship of my entire life because it came with me when i moved out

cnut
May 3, 2016

144 eggs :q:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

That's called yogurt

no wonder it tasted so good

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Harakiri Potter posted:

ps I stole one of the mutated dead baby goats and still have it. lool

You can't say this without posting pictures.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
I found an envelope with a rotting assortment of bills in it-- mainly 20sand a few tens. Has it not rotted because of the decaying ... food matter?seeping into it and covering almost all of it over the course of Christ knows how many years, I would have had about 1,800 bucks.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

obviously I hosed it posted:

I found an envelope with a rotting assortment of bills in it-- mainly 20sand a few tens. Has it not rotted because of the decaying ... food matter?seeping into it and covering almost all of it over the course of Christ knows how many years, I would have had about 1,800 bucks.
should of kept it in the crisper maybe it would of kept better

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
your posts!!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jim Barris posted:

should of kept it in the crisper maybe it would of kept better

yeah did you even use baking soda

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx
i shared a house with some korean people once

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
deez nuts

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

cnut posted:

144 eggs :q:

Ew

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
We had a fridge in the student lounge in my university, which we cleaned out at the end of the school year. While cleaning we found a sealed metal food tray filled with a brown, chunky liquid. The smell was putrid and we had to rush it out of the room to avoid making the whole lounge stink. It was not immediately obvious what it was, that is until we started pouring it out and spotted the olives. It was what used to be a salad, many months old, now brown and fully liquified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
a bag of my roommates hair in the crisper drawer

• Locked thread