Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun game for the jets today. made me happy to see so many picks.
its pretty funny that this team is gonna get like 5 more wins this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Bills are broken. 7-9 here we come.

punched my v-card at camp
Sep 4, 2008

Broken and smokin' where the infrared deer plunge in the digital snake

C-Euro posted:

Lions once again win when I'm unable to watch them. Probably would've screamed a lot at the end there so perhaps it's for the best.

It was strangely stress free at the end. Stafford has done this so many times that the second the final drive started you could tell the Redskins gave him way too much time.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Oakland vs Jacksonville was an absolute shitshow of :flag:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Matthew Stafford has played 100 games and has 24 fourth quarter/overtime game-winning drives. He is a hero. :patriot:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Benne posted:

The Jaguars are poopy

Even the winning teams look kinda poopy today

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Phins up!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Mmmm.... the win tastes better when it comes over an undefeated Sam Bradford-led team. Defense looked great. After those two picks Carson settled down and made some key plays through the air. I think if we can get him a legit stud receiving option he'll be a very good QB

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

punched my v-card at camp posted:

It was strangely stress free at the end. Stafford has done this so many times that the second the final drive started you could tell the Redskins gave him way too much time.

Man not for me. I had absolute confidence that he could get them to field goal range, but I wasn't sure about the end zone considering the dropsies problem the wrs have been having. loving glad my doubt was unfounded. Stafford is playing on another level this season.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Thanks to the Saints for blowing it

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Buffa:lol:

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm glad the Jets won, I think a lot of fans will get upset that we didn't lose because DRAFT POSITION but I actually like to see my favorite team do well. I feel like it's been a long rear end time since the Jets had 2 interceptions in a game. Enunwa had a touchdown that really showed off his speed. I feel like he's got the potential to become a really great receiver in a few years, especially if we ever get a qb with a decent long ball.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Oct 23, 2016

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:haw:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

LEGO Genetics posted:

Oakland vs Jacksonville was an absolute shitshow of :flag:

239 goddamn penalty yards. Highest so far this year. Jesus.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

Nah, it's Cleveland as gently caress to have at least one, potentially two, championship teams the year the Browns contend for 0-16

The Red Wings won the cup the year the Lions went 0-16, so.

Y'know.

punched my v-card at camp posted:

When he ran for 18, I knew he was getting it.

So are the Eagles gonna win the NFCE in a year that everybody thought was a punt for them?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
After the heat death of the universe, there will be nothing, absolute void, spare one thing - A headline that reads, "Titans Fall Short to Colts Once Again."

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The Lions D is very bad.

The Lions QB is very good.

A wash.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

VJeff posted:

So are the Eagles gonna win the NFCE in a year that everybody thought was a punt for them?

No because the Cowboys will win the NFC

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Raiders are 5-2 and really shouldn't be. But It's been such a long time since they've been 3 games over .500 that gently caress it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/790286213420871680
https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/790286297063624705
https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/790287090894462976
https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/790288172152418304

can't blame him

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

First nail in Harbaugh's coffin today. Second one will be next week. And don't talk to me about injuries. 2007 was full of injuries but Billick was still rightfully fired for it. Just as Harbaugh MUST be fired after this season.
Nah, just need to trade Flacco to a sucker team and get that contract off the books.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

So will he be the starter next week or will they rush Geno back?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i love the bengals

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Nawid posted:

Nah, just need to trade Flacco to a sucker team and get that contract off the books.

I'm not sure what the status on that deal is if we restructured or not. I don't fault the team for giving it to him, since that sort of scenario doesn't usually happen. But man what a lopsided deal in his favor. That said it's not really all his fault. The team is really poorly run right now.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Fitz genuinely seems to play better when his position as starter is very uncertain. He always comes in as a backup who gets snaps due to luck and then makes the most of it until people trust him and he falls apart

If I were the Jets I'd just tell Fitz that he isn't starting again each week and see what he does

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Bills this is some 7-9 bullshit.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

got any sevens posted:

So will he be the starter next week or will they rush Geno back?

it's against the browns, so fitz might as well start

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Dolphins are entirely dependent on Albert, Tunsil, Pouncey and James being healthy.

Which is a shame, because they very seldom all are.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bills weren't on their game, coaching was poor, they were missing all their talent

Sucks, especially going into NE and @SEA, but I'm not on the ledge

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/EricElizondo8/status/790292573151571968

WHOA WHOA WHOA, FELLAS

NO DANCING

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its dumb as poo poo but at least the ref told him to stop instead of just throwing the flag like usual

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

LockHeart posted:

It's pretty pathetic going 3-4 after a 3-0 start. Especially with the last loss coming from a 1-5 team

I feel like the Ravens roster is pretty mediocre and they are right where they are supposed to be right now. The first three games is what a mediocre team is supposed to do against poo poo awful teams.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I can't even get mad at the Bills for having a shitload of injuries

Get well soon, Shady

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

LiquidFriend posted:

Thanks to the Saints for blowing it

It's hard to tell if that's the way Reid wants games to go or if he just sucks at playcalling with a lead.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/MatthewFairburn/status/790298522503503872

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Eagles own. Print the shirts, sew the shorts, stamp the commemorative belt buckles, brew the beer, forge the hammer and sword, chisel the ice sculptures, shave the goats and grease the midgets.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Shangri-Law School posted:

Matthew Stafford is the MVP of my heart

ftfy

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Seriously, is Stafford this year's MVP this far? Is there anyone close?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I feel like the Ravens roster is pretty mediocre and they are right where they are supposed to be right now. The first three games is what a mediocre team is supposed to do against poo poo awful teams.

We just barely beat those teams too(Cleveland should have beat us). It's not like we trounced them. I think we're easily a bottom 10 team this year. With the injuries we have right now we're bottom 5.

• Locked thread