Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Bills this is some 7-9 bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

fsif posted:

Oh, and I missed the game, but it seems pretty obvious that playing McCoy is a contender for the absolute dumbest things he's done as Bills head coach, right?

It was a gently caress up but only in hindsight. We would have had a huge game running against the 31st run defense.

The strategy I believe was to ride McCoy to victory and rest him against NE. Of course it backfired, Miami suddenly played with HOF line, Mario Williams chose his one 'effort' game to be against us...etc

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Benny the Snake posted:

It's LA. We have the talent, legacy, and resources of a championship city but our owners, managers, and coaches are so complacent they're apathetic.

Right or wrong the perception of LA outside of the west coast is the fans are pretty ignorant, fickle, and passionless when it comes to sports.

The Rams games are well attended now because it's simply a novelty.
When the Bills played them, a guy who traveled with the team called in to a radio station and said he was sitting next to a Rams fan, and whenever Todd Gurley would run for 2-3 yards up the middle he would get up and yell, "WE WILL TAKE THAT ALL DAY LONG!"

• Locked thread