Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I like the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Benne posted:

The Jaguars are poopy

Even the winning teams look kinda poopy today

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

So will he be the starter next week or will they rush Geno back?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Had to go to bed in the fourth quarter, hit record and watched the rest this morning, except it ran out of time right before the cards attempted the ot fg, how did they miss that? Espn just says it ended in a tie. Wow, that's exactly what I was hoping when I saw it go to ot. Neither team offense deserved a win.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

a neat cape posted:

For a second I thought you were talking about the 21-0 game and I was gonna yell at you

That game was so awesome. Lsu never even crossed midfield!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
It's Buffalo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

fsif posted:

The best physical freak practice squadder that never got the call was the 450 lb. OT Michael Jasper.

I wish one team was just 11 guys like that that all rotated running the ball and blocking for each other.

• Locked thread