Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its dumb as poo poo but at least the ref told him to stop instead of just throwing the flag like usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

LockHeart posted:

It's pretty pathetic going 3-4 after a 3-0 start. Especially with the last loss coming from a 1-5 team

I feel like the Ravens roster is pretty mediocre and they are right where they are supposed to be right now. The first three games is what a mediocre team is supposed to do against poo poo awful teams.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
He is secretly Dick Vermeil

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It would seem that Joe Flacco is broken. He isn't atrocious but he absolutely has limited faith in his line to protect him and it's messing with his footwork and his decision making. Not to mention the ACL tear has made him hesitant to step up in the pocket, plant his back foot, and really drive those passes.

So, my Charger friends, how did Phillip Rivers get unfucked a couple years back? I would have sworn the man was done after 2012 but he rebounded to playing near his best today. So what gives? How do we fix my quarterback?

If he is sailing passes high anytime he feels a vague sense of pressure then he has Carson Palmer disease. The only known cure is to trade him to Hue Jackson for a first and a second.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Crowell is real good. I bet they win some sloppy rear end winter game at some point just on him trucking fools

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

In fact I think there is a decent chance the Ravens lose out and go 3-13. If we lose to the Browns. Browns and Dolphins are the only teams left on our schedule I can realistically see us beating. Mayyyybe Pittsburgh but I doubt it.

The Ravens aren't going 3-13

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Febreeze posted:

Those 3 straight wins were extremely unconvincing wins against the Bills, Browns, and Jaguars. Only the Bills deserve any respect, and this was before they found themselves. Week 1 is also always kind of an anomaly.

This was a team that beat the law of averages 3 straight times and is now being caught up with. Its not a collapse, because the team was never truly 3-0 good

As a contrast the Week 1 Jets seemed like they were going to be pretty loving good to me at least. I remember thinking how big a win was because both Cincy and NY were probably going to be fighting for a WC spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
He'll bounce back from his Trestman years just like Jay Cutler has

• Locked thread