Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

...as well as other games. This one is full of names the other team's fanbase probably hasn't heard of.

Who is the fucker that scheduled a bunch of good teams against the CBJ early in the schedule, especially getting Chicago right after a six day break following San Jose?

Saad's gonna score a fuckin' goal here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

CBJSprague24 posted:

Saad's gonna score a fuckin' goal here.

I miss him :smith:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ummagumma posted:

I miss him :smith:

CBJ have 10 shots through 10 minutes; he has four of them and was digging hard just there.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
CBJ has a 50% chance to score here based on how their PK has gone so far this season

e: Well look at that

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: ZACH WERENSKI loving OWNS :siren:

e- I think Sedlak and Bjorkstrand were on a line together which ripped poo poo up in the Calder Cup playoffs.

e2- Heh. They hosed that play up and still got a shot off.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Oct 22, 2016

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
The Hawks are getting outplayed pretty badly, this 7-d lineup is not a good look I think

And Toftbo just had a giant brain fart there to give the Blue Jackets a 2 on 1.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is how the first against Boston and second half against San Jose were played by the Jackets. Let's play all three periods this way this time.

17 shots in the first? :stare:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

CBJSprague24 posted:

This is how the first against Boston and second and third against San Jose were played by the Jackets. But 17 shots in the first? :stare:

The Hawks have struggled to possess the puck so far this year...I"m not too shocked by this, although I was hoping they'd be able to right the ship this weekend.

Two more periods to go, though, I hope they do better than that because Crow is going to die otherwise

slearch
Dec 10, 2006

The announcer in the NSH DET game is saying "S'bann" instead of subban

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

slearch posted:

The announcer in the NSH DET game is saying "S'bann" instead of subban

Noticed that too. They emphasize "bann" as well. It's slowly driving me nuts.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Tyler Motte! :siren:

First goal for him

e: Campbell saves a breakaway attempt after Seabrook turned it over :stare:

Ummagumma fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Oct 22, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Nothing?

e- There's the makeup. :lol:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks give up another power play goal, 0/2 tonight

Good lord

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Werenski looks good on the PP

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: O CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN :siren:

If they can capitalize on some of the rebounds Crow's giving up, this could be lopsided.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
Josi and Subban do not play well together. I'm sure they'll adjust, but they're almost as bad as the Carle/Y Weber pairing in the defensive zone. Rinne is the only reason they haven't been embarrassed.

Can we ban the world cup so this doesn't happen in the future

Trevor Bird fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Oct 22, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Seth Jones had a meet 'n greet with the Cavs before their preseason game in Columbus and took Prout, Jenner, and Wennberg with him.

Tyronn Lue (Cavs' head coach) recognized him; Lue played with and coached his dad, Popeye, and knew Seth when he was a kid.

e- :siren: CHILI :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Oct 22, 2016

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Yea Hawks are going to lose this game

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ummagumma posted:

Yea Hawks are going to lose this game

Think of it as charity. :hfive:

e- Did a Jacket get hauled down going to the net with no call again? I'm half-watching this, half-watching laptop reviews.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Oct 22, 2016

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
TvR managed to get stripped by a guy with no stick, that's kind of impressive in its own right

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I'm taking a break at work and I just watched Jacob Chychrun stick check Tavares to prevent him from banging home a rebound and I felt a death shiver down my spine

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Great goal off a great penalty. Fart.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Goal going to get called back for too much ~grit~

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I've seen Carey Price get that call for goalie interference about 2-3 times soooooooooooooo let's see how this shakes out. :allears:

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Let me get this straight. Anytime Columbus scores two goals or more in a game, everyone gets 50% off a large pizza the next day? Is scoring two goals such a monumental achievement for this team?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Well 4 would be safer, but we all know how lumbus feels about safe.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Dubinsky whiffs on an open net and then Kane draws a penalty

Hawks got lucky there jeez

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
Johansen and Smith both out. This game is only going to get better with Cody Bass taking shifts with Forsberg.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Let me get this straight. Anytime Columbus scores two goals or more in a game, everyone gets 50% off a large pizza the next day? Is scoring two goals such a monumental achievement for this team?

Papa John just wants to sell his as much of his nasty-assed pizza as he can, to be fair, especially since he can grab a bigger crowd because you don't have to be at the game to get the pizza discount.

Three goals has always gotten you free chili, first at Wendy's, then Bob Evans, now at Rooster's, and a win gets a free coffee or something else (Timbits?) at Tim Horton's with your ticket stub.

e- I've seen two hooks/trips and an elbow not called tonight now.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Oct 22, 2016

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Papa John's gives 50% deals off at a ton of sporting events or radio shows from what I've seen. They have positioned themselves as like the Walmart of pizza.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
:siren: s'bann :siren:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
well lookie lookie who scores the goal.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The subban is goooood

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The Nashville Predator with a goal!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Papa John's gives 50% deals off at a ton of sporting events or radio shows from what I've seen. They have positioned themselves as like the Walmart of pizza.

Come to think of it, I feel like I've seen another identical promotion somewhere else in the league. Might be Tampa since I get to see a decent amount of them during the season.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Panik :siren:

Five goals :stare:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
lol goal: cocaine.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Let me tell you about some Little Caesars pizza...

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

cool move from chychrun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Let me tell you about some Little Caesars pizza...

i'll take little caesars over papa drunkos any day.

• Locked thread