Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
For some reason I'm having a weird issue where every single stream will only play its video stream if I'm scrolling the page or tabbed out. Adblock and noscript are not the culprits so I'm fresh out of ideas. Now I can't watch my foot. It's probably a Flash issue or some poo poo, that's always the culprit when bad things happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

funkybottoms posted:

i watch the navixsport stream in chrome with adblock and ghostery and have no problems

I figured out the problem apparently things are suddenly hosed up if I'm on anything but 100% page zoom now even though it's never been a problem the past 2 years. Which explains why it was happening on different streams/platforms but not why it can't handle page-zoom in the first place. This is super annoying since the default stream size is like a loving stamp on the far left of your monitor ffs

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hes gonna get banned

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Gradel seems good at running and okay at getting the ball but really bad at doing anything with it

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Cech keeping Arsenal in this

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Paperhouse posted:

Use acestream if you can, they're not flash and are usually really good quality. I always check reddit's soccer streams page and can normally find one

I used to stream through SopCast a long time ago (like 2010) and then one day it suddenly started making my laptop bluescreen all the time, even after thorough system-check/reformat/reinstall action. So I gave up on external streaming programs. If I ever actually run out of alternatives I'd go back but eeeeh.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Haha Arsenal, not today

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Predictably this is a Tony Pulis game of football

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
A non-Pulis goal

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
nacer, badly

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Pulisball strikes again

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Its gonna end 2 - 2

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Firmino is really bad today

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
HHahahaha nice job City

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

funkybottoms posted:

"he's just had an aberration"

lol

Fixed that strange mistake, would expect pundits to get it right

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I almost feel bad for Stones now lol that was like poetry

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Manchester City exposed again

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Lots of frauds in the PL today

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
lmao Fellaini

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Nice, drat nice

Except it's still Chelsea so gently caress

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Blind is so bad

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Luiz is a moron and so lucky

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
We want six

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Haven't even been very impressed by Chelsea so far this season yet they're strolling through this.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
That's a great goal

Also this might be the worst United team I've seen since that time they lost 4 - 0 to some lower-league team in a meaningless cup, but at least they didn't play their loving best players that time

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

HJB posted:

MK Dons, who have just sacked their manager. Coincidence? Absolutely, yes

Sign him up Woodward

E: Also it's really annoying how every pundit seems to pronounce Kanté as Conte when they're both at Chelsea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Paddyb posted:

Looks like "Paul" Pogba and "Ibra" Ibrahimovic have been found out.

Yes, also every other employee of Manchester United F.C.

• Locked thread