Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
hit a homerun in baseball

or "yanked the chain". people think this is weird, but i've just never done it. seems really gross and vile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I tried hitting home runs, but would just end up fouling it off and the ball would hit peoples cars so i was told to quit doing that.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
never put my finger all the way up my butt

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Kuato posted:

I tried hitting home runs, but would just end up fouling it off and the ball would hit peoples cars so i was told to quit doing that.

i would let go of the bat while i was swinging it and would throw it at the ump. i nailed a girl i didnt like and thats when i figured out that baseball is my favorite sport.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've never seen sholin soccer yet I know at one point die goalie is going to make a catching save before being kicked into the net for a goal

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I've never seen sholin soccer yet I know at one point die goalie is going to make a catching save before being kicked into the net for a goal

Pro username there, buddy. The Gravitron is good.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
snorted less than a pound 0.453592 kilos of cocaine at a time

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Edd Balls

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

weak wrists big dick posted:

snorted less than a pound 0.453592 kilos of cocaine at a time

:(

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I hit a home run in little league , mostly because the other team sucked so bad the coach had the batboy(me) up.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
What kind of cruel little league makes a kid be a loving bat boy?

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Oct 23, 2016

naem
May 29, 2011

I hit a home run and the ball flew so far the game ended because we had no other balls and had to go home, and I realized the whole point of the game isn't to win its to socialize and fit in and no one liked me after v confusing

naem
May 29, 2011

Sports in general to this day annoy me because the real purpose is to "fit into the group"

Like you could be 7 and the other kids all know the sports game already and you're like "I'm a literal child and want to play and feel excluded already gah forget it"

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

unpleasantly turgid posted:

or "yanked the chain". people think this is weird, but i've just never done it. seems really gross and vile.

What does this mean

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Never have I ever pooped on a cat.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I hit a few home runs in little league. I was around .250 but when I hit I hit big. 4th up most games. I could have been a better outfielder though. No way was I good enough for infield.

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Then you haven't lived, sir.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
posted in this thread.

...wait-- poo poo...

Murray Mantoinette fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Oct 23, 2016

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

Sports in general to this day annoy me because the real purpose is to "fit into the group"

Like you could be 7 and the other kids all know the sports game already and you're like "I'm a literal child and want to play and feel excluded already gah forget it"

Cry me a river poindexter! :coolfish:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Never have I ever made a good post.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

I've peed on my dog before. Took him outside one late night so he could pee. Decided I'd join him. Then he came by and shoved his face right in my piss stream. So really it was the dogs on fault.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I've peed on a few dogs before. They gotta learn somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Facebook Aunt posted:

Never have I ever made a good post.

• Locked thread