Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
this team is loving ridiculous, what the hell is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Man Virtanen is so terrible these days. I never want to hear about how a youngster 'just needs to bulk up' ever again, because then you get Virts and Tryamkin spending the summer adding 30lbs of dumpiness and losing all their speed and mobility. Teenagers need to just focus on playing hockey, muscle mass will come as they fully mature.

Man I can't believe we took him over Ehlers and Virtanen.

JawKnee posted:

this team is loving ridiculous, what the hell is going on

I don't know. I can't look away though.

Well I mean I can because they play such a boring style, but how the hell is this suck fest working?

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

womp womp Miller &c :lol:

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
I haven't watched any of this game but this is your update that Hank is now 25 points from 1000.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

lol Miller

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

hahahaha there's last season's team

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Going to be a loooong season and already I'm finding it very difficult to care about watching this team. If we didn't have the sedins I probably wouldn't bother at all

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

wow Edler was gonna ruin that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

aejix posted:

Going to be a loooong season and already I'm finding it very difficult to care about watching this team. If we didn't have the sedins I probably wouldn't bother at all

watch Lu on the cats - way more fun

• Locked thread