Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
i have a date with a girl tonight, i met her almost a week ago

good talking points? also she's deaf so i can't use anything that regularly involves using the word 'deaf-initely'

thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
What's his name, OP?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

unpleasantly turgid posted:

i have a date with a girl tonight, i met her almost a week ago

good talking points? also she's deaf so i can't use anything that regularly involves using the word 'deaf-initely'

thanks in advance

didn't you have this thread already?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
idk what the sign for "you wanna fingerbang" is but find out anddo it alot

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Maybe he can talk about his unoriginality.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

no. i asked people to help me with my tinder profile. this is the sequel to that thread

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

unpleasantly turgid posted:

no. i asked people to help me with my tinder profile. this is the sequel to that thread

Look if you're just gonna crowd source your personality just give me her digits, I'll date her as you, gently caress her real good, and then you guys can talk about it online.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope yo uget to bang her OP

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Talk about your butt and how much you want her to do you in the butt.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
How do you tell a deaf girl that you're about to cum ? Tap her on the shoulder ? Going stealth mode seems like a dickish move

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Look if you're just gonna crowd source your personality just give me her digits, I'll date her as you, gently caress her real good, and then you guys can talk about it online.

im not crowd sourcing it, just preparing for the worst. i already know what im gonna talk about, but maybe successful goons have some topics or jokes i havent thought of. on that note, no rape jokes. those aren't very cool anymore.

Decebal posted:

How do you tell a deaf girl that you're about to cum ? Tap her on the shoulder ? Going stealth mode seems like a dickish move

doing the baby hand-sign seems to be a fair guess

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
here are some good talking points
- the polls are rigged by the media!
- there are only three races in the world
- the weather has been [insert weather status] recently
- i forgot my wallet
- ask which kind of razor she uses for her lip, there's hardly any visible stubble

edit: i guess you'll have to write all of these down on flashcards or something

Mozi fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 24, 2016

the damn Ruskis are back
Jan 25, 2006

And blew, Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came!
Ok make a thumbs up sign. Then wrap your other hand around the thumb. Then pull your thumb out the bottom.

That's asl for pooping. God bless

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Talk about your favorite deaf pron starts if that's a thing.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
not only is physical comedy timeless: it works equally well on deaf people

watch some three stooges, little rascals, chris farley skits etc, you'll do fine as long as you visually can make a lot of funny faces, smiles, etc

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

not only is physical comedy timeless: it works equally well on deaf people

watch some three stooges, little rascals, chris farley skits etc, you'll do fine as long as you visually can make a lot of funny faces, smiles, etc

This guy is an idiot, you gotta be classy. Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin and Jacques Tati.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ask her what her favorite podcasts are

the damn Ruskis are back
Jan 25, 2006

And blew, Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came!
4 real tho deaf people make lots of noise when they doing it. Not human noises.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

extra stout posted:

you'll do fine as long as you visually can make a lot of funny faces, smiles, etc

then we have a problem. can i bring along one of you to do faces for me? I usually use an LCD monitor to do expressions, but i think we'll be moving aroudn too much for that to be a viable strategy.

the drat Ruskis are back posted:

Ok make a thumbs up sign. Then wrap your other hand around the thumb. Then pull your thumb out the bottom.

That's asl for pooping. God bless

now THIS is help

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
The important thing to remember is that just because she's obese, doesn't mean she doesn't need some lovin'.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Mozi posted:

ask her what her favorite podcasts are

:laffo:

Neutrino posted:

The important thing to remember is that just because she's obese, doesn't mean she doesn't need some lovin'.

? ? ? ?

edit: i just remembered that hearing burns a lot of calories. dont worry i will love her hard

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Remember that in The Lord of the Rings by author and academic John Robert Reuel Tolkien Samwell Gamgee (Frodo Baggins' gardener and companion on his perilous quest to destroy the One Ring {crafted by the maiar Sauron, servant of Morgoth the fallen Vala}) had to traverse many far off and wondrous lands - from the peaceful Elven kingdom of Rivendell to the baleful Dead Marshes (a place where a great battle had once taken place and now the faces of the dead reached out to drag the living to a watery grave) to the very black lands themselves - Mordor. That along the way he encountered many deadly perils and enemies from orcs, to trolls, wolves, wargs and even a Balrog (another servant of Morgoth also called Melkor who now resides until the end of days in the void, where it is said he will finally be defeated forever by Turin Turambar riding upon a great white steed) just to build up the courage to gently caress Rosie Cotton who let's be honest was totally up for it any way. So just relax and be yourself.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
if she's deaf she won't notice if you sneak a grab at her rear end when you first meet up haha

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Captain Yossarian posted:

What's his name, OP?

I think this got missed OP so I'm quoting it for you. You can thank me whenever

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I herd deaf people are really 💪 strong like freakishly. Your gonna get rekt

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
Record the moans. They are HILARIOUS.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Get psyched OP. Nothing you do will matter, no matter how successful your date goes, no matter if you get married and have the best children in history, in 3 measly generations nobody will know who you are or what you did.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

penus penus penus posted:

Get psyched OP. Nothing you do will matter, no matter how successful your date goes, no matter if you get married and have the best children in history, in 3 measly generations nobody will know who you are or what you did.

We still remember Michelangelo and Genghis Khan :confused:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

...nobody will know who you are or what you did.

Much

your

penis.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Decebal posted:

We still remember Michelangelo and Genghis Khan :confused:

do you remember their parents?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here's a good deaf joke op:

Knock knock

Knock Knock

I SAID KNOCK KNOCK

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Yesugei & Hoelun

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Let her know up front that you consider her a big score because you've always had a thing for Helen Keller (except in your mind she's Asian)

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
If this date doesn't go well you're gonna die alone.

I know you think there'll be other chances and other people. But there won't be. This is your last one.

No pressure.

No. But I remember Alexander the Great's dad. Philip. IMO, he's the real reason behind his son's success. He's the one who started all the military innovations and new tactics Alexander used and he made sure his son had the best education. And he was very cool and very smart and very gay.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

take your index and pointer finger and form a v around your mouth, then flick your tongue up and down in between your fingers. It's sign language indicating you're enjoying yourself.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

If this date doesn't go well you're gonna die alone.

I know you think there'll be other chances and other people. But there won't be. This is your last one.

No pressure.

No. But I remember Alexander the Great's dad. Philip. IMO, he's the real reason behind his son's success. He's the one who started all the military innovations and new tactics Alexander used and he made sure his son had the best education. And he was very cool and very smart and very gay.

Op scraping the bottom of the gene pool to get laid. Think of that fail feeling when she signs a bunch of poo poo and slaps his face.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

How dare you ? Alexander was a living God (confirmed by high ranking priests) and his dad was just a jealous cripple.

The fact that we lost His tomb is beyond shameful.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lose to her at yu gi oh on purpose lol like you have a choice

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Decebal posted:

Yesugei & Hoelun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015