Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many points will be scored in the first half?
This poll is closed.
0 6 20.00%
2-3 7 23.33%
4-7 9 30.00%
8+ 8 26.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's probably too much to hope for another tie with each team looking like poo poo, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
BOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
lotta hate for a so-so QB

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
This game is gonna suck, need coffee and pulled pork

Dr. Cuddles
Jul 18, 2010
boo the brock

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Was hoping for shifty Lamar Miller from last week, not "falls down when touched" Lamar Miller from the rest of the season

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Brockenstein posted:

Was hoping for shifty Lamar Miller from last week, not "falls down when touched" Lamar Miller from the rest of the season

That was so bad lmao

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

We have been to the mountain top... nothing will top whatever the gently caress it was that we witnessed last night.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol Brock already almost throws a pick six

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Eifert Posting posted:

It's probably too much to hope for another tie with each team looking like poo poo, right?

They muted a guy on Around The Horn for implying that that was a good game lol

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this is going to be awful and not the good kind of awful

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

AJ Bouye is going to make a lot of money this offseason

He's probably going to be Brice McCain 2.0

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
It's gonna be a long night

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
So are we getting another futility bowl today or what?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hello friends. Are we all ready to watch the same amazing level of professional sports as we saw last night?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

MissileWaster posted:

They muted a guy on Around The Horn for implying that that was a good game lol

Ryan Clark said if you are a football guy who really likes defense and watching adjustments and stuff like that it was a really cool game. But for anyone else, so anyone who is not a retired defensive player, it was utter poo poo.

Also, Harvard of New York, is that just something that is said to piss off Cornell students?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

The Unnamed One posted:

It's gonna be a long night
Feels like a fistful of Vicodins downed with scotch kind of evening.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Both teams have significantly worse offenses than either team that played last night

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
I missed last night, was it a case of two good defences dominating or just a massive shitshow all round?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wouldn't be surprised if the first down total falls short of the point total from last night

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Vaders Jester posted:

I missed last night, was it a case of two good defences dominating or just a massive shitshow all round?

Yes.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Oh dear.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
deandre hopkins doesn't deserve this

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Awesome another bad offense game 24 hours later.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
I enjoy back-to-back-to-back 3 and outs.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

over/under on whether or not there's a touchdown this game

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Vaders Jester posted:

Yes

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

vyst posted:

Awesome another bad offense game 24 hours later.
No no you see this is an intense defensive battle and has nothing to do with the ineptitude of either team's QB and here are reasons why...

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

The defenses were really good. Seattle's was good because they are very good and executed an excellent gameplan, despite setting a record for time spent out on the field. Arizona was good partly because they are good and partly because Russell Wilson was still playing on one leg.

The poo poo show part comes in when you have both teams missing, having blocked, whatever, multiple FG's that were shorter than what the extra point is now. Neither offense could put any points on the board.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Who is that blonde :quagmire:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Brockenstein posted:

over/under on whether or not there's a touchdown this game

This is the Brock Lobster and Always Win Simien not some noname scrubs who can't sling it like Russell Wilson and Carson Palmer.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol nope no first downs

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Is there anything else on?

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
yes its definitely the election thats costing NFL ratings lmao

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

swickles posted:

Ryan Clark said if you are a football guy who really likes defense and watching adjustments and stuff like that it was a really cool game. But for anyone else, so anyone who is not a retired defensive player, it was utter poo poo.

Also, Harvard of New York, is that just something that is said to piss off Cornell students?

He also said that on the whole this season has seen some great games.

Then a few hours later we have this.

Closest thing to a first down we've got so far just got called back. I don't know if I'll be able to make it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Winkie01 posted:

Is there anything else on?

Monday Night RAM

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Bad Moon posted:

This is the Brock Lobster and Always Win Simien not some noname scrubs who can't sling it like Russell Wilson and Carson Palmer.

What happens when a movable object meets a stoppable force?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
there have been four punts this game

we've played five minutes

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

i forgot this was happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cuddles
Jul 18, 2010
i hope for a 2-2 tie personally

• Locked thread