Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Good Work You Get An HIV posted:

I posted in the old thread a couple times. Love the content in here and hope to contribute more.

Hot Take: Terry Rozier has an break out year and becomes the 6th man for the Celtics.

I like a three of these sentences and agree with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Sheriff posted:

As someone who isn't a 50 year old dad, I'm so glad I don't have to be embarrassed to be an NBA fan like I am as an NFL fan.

EDIT: to give my post some slightly more basketball related content, check out your 2016-2017 New York Knickerbockers

https://streamable.com/wyop

God dam the celtics are so bad at rebounding. It boggles my mind that this problem has been there for the last 2-3 years and nothing changes.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

How are Evan Turner and Allen Crabbe not on this list?

Its hard to go lower then 0%

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR
Who the hell saw the mavs tire fire season coming? I want to meet nostrodamas.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Dejan Bimble posted:

Pistons championship team was trading for 3rd overall pick who was prematurely traded by Rick Pitino and then by Twolves as a 2nd year player

Billups was traded from the celtics in the first yea of his NBA life, in december iirc. Pitino you loving idiot, it STILL makes me upset all these years later. How could anyone think trading the 3rd pick was a good idea after 2 months of seeing how he played?????

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Cool Buff Man posted:

The Celtics have won six in a row and Isaiah's had 37, 41, 44 and 38 in his last four games. This is as good as it gets for me and I'm just going to enjoy it until the inevitable crash

Isaiah as been insane this season. He looks like a new player compared to last year. It really is amazing to watch, he used to be gassed every 4th quarter of every game.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

xbilkis posted:

Boston people: what's the deal with Jaylen Brown?

Seems like there's a huge gulf between the fanbase's love for the guy and his actual production. Is he Showing Flashes that suggest he might legitimately turn into something spectacular, or is it just homerism making people go "we have a young guy that's pretty good occasionally! We've struck it rich!"

Coming into the season he looked raw as hell, at LEAST 2-3 years away from even being able to tell what kind of player he would be. Right now the fact he can play at all is a revelation.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Maybe he means the kings were getting alot of rain when he mentioned dark clouds and are now going to enter a period of prolonged drought?

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Strawberry Panda posted:

I know it was a joke. The Heat are going to get the 6th seed comfortably.

if the heat get the 6th seed spo should be coach of the year by a mile. The team looked terrible early on.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

WhyteRyce posted:

Utah people are the worst :mad:

as someone who has lived in utah, i can confirm you are speaking 100% truth.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Guys. The Celtics are in first place in the eastern conference of basketball.

I'm trying to keep my self from getting too excited, but its hard!

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Lessail posted:

Celtics are going to win it all kill me now

yes yesssssssssssss :getin:

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

holy poo poo. I can't imagine being a clippers fan.

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Metapod posted:

Marcus Camby graduated from umass today

:unsmith:

The bad rap Camby got in the nba always upset me. I used to run into him from time to time when he was first going to school at umass, and he was always really nice. I'm glad he got his degree finally. :)

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Chairchucker posted:

He's clearly been watching Rondo to see how to beat Boston.

Rondo has been the best person to kill boston for the past 10 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Ghost Dog posted:

without harrison barnes theres no one to stop the love lockdown all series long

I just want you to know i've been giggling like and idiot at this for a while now.

• Locked thread