Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Try to remember to spend your tokens before the event ends, if you haven't yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Mordos is bad yes. Avoid asap. It's gross and dumb.

I bought it, and im gonna T2 him. You get a blast villain with a free speed hero thrown in.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I mean I'm gonna t2 him too. He rocks. Very good person too.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I mean I'm gonna t2 him too. He rocks. Very good person too.

Yeah Gordo is the man. Hope we get his football coach costume at some point.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
2 more hours to use up those tokens.

Also, a look at upcoming packages - first regular T2 tickets have been on sale. 3,500 crystals, though. There's also the Chaos Norn packages for 1,500 crystals a pop.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lmao the frost beast snare attacks are complete bs

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Hogama posted:

2 more hours to use up those tokens.

Also, a look at upcoming packages - first regular T2 tickets have been on sale. 3,500 crystals, though. There's also the Chaos Norn packages for 1,500 crystals a pop.

And it's a limited sale, I don't expect it to last more than 2 minutes.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I set a new personal record on Proxima today

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I think if I optimize my cards and upgrade my obelisk I could get it down to 6 seconds but I doubt I could get it lower than 6 just because I have to switch characters twice

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Ummmmmm who do I put this bad boy on

Only registered members can see post attachments!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

T2 Bullseye.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Elektra

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
After the black order got their T2 upgrades, is there a more solid second place for best Black Order character?
I know Proxima is still the best, but after that it used to be kinda a tie. Have the T2s put anyone out ahead?

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
What's a good ISO set and obelisk for T2 Songbird? I only play the game the way other people do.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

PSA: Wiccan's aoe damage thing that sits on the ground for a few seconds can continue boosting your EXTREME ALLIANCE BATTLE score even after the round is technically "over". So right before the clock runs out you can hit his 6 star skill and then sit on the game over screen for a few seconds and watch your score continue to go up, don't leave the screen until it's over!

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

fart simpson posted:

PSA: Wiccan's aoe damage thing that sits on the ground for a few seconds can continue boosting your EXTREME ALLIANCE BATTLE score even after the round is technically "over". So right before the clock runs out you can hit his 6 star skill and then sit on the game over screen for a few seconds and watch your score continue to go up, don't leave the screen until it's over!

Is the max gold for beating extreme AB 200,000?

Man, right when I have 52 rank 2 antimatter they decide to make getting gold even more of a pain in the rear end

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

MonkeyBot posted:

What's a good ISO set and obelisk for T2 Songbird? I only play the game the way other people do.

I have Groot and Crit rate / crit damage / invincible proc on her gear. Crit rate on her 4th equipment slot to get her closer to the cap -- it's 75%, fwiw. Invincibility below % on the gear over anything else, since it can give her a chance to pop her shield and will hopefully proc again when the shield runs out so you can keep her invincible forever with a bit of moving around. Defense pen would be a good idea too, and I'd consider rolling for Angry Hulk as her ISO set because she's pretty survivable even without the heal but I already have some awakened ISO's slotted so nuts to re-rolling.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

FireWorksWell posted:

Is the max gold for beating extreme AB 200,000?

Man, right when I have 52 rank 2 antimatter they decide to make getting gold even more of a pain in the rear end

I don't know, I can't even come close to beating extreme AB

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
The final reward for Extreme AB is at 100k, so yeah the max gold is 200-300k depending on the day.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

RatHat posted:

The final reward for Extreme AB is at 100k, so yeah the max gold is 200-300k depending on the day.

Makes me feel less bad about skipping days where I can't use Loki or Sharon.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Is there anyway to buy like 20-50 bios of any type? Sharon is soooo close to T2 and waiting for a Blast bios from the daily hero is killing me slowly.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Annoyingly no, you can either buy the 200 bio selector for a bunch of gems, or buy the monthly bio sub for 20 of anything per day.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Have you done/can you do shadowlands this week? You get generic selectors from several stages.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Huh. The T2 tickets didn't sell out instantly.

I've got three in the bank and a fourth coming from login bonus next week that I don't really know what to spend anyways so I'll keep my crystals. Over 700 left if anyone wants one though.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

BGrifter posted:

Huh. The T2 tickets didn't sell out instantly.

I've got three in the bank and a fourth coming from login bonus next week that I don't really know what to spend anyways so I'll keep my crystals. Over 700 left if anyone wants one though.

Yeah, I'm in the exact same spot -- no need to buy a ticket when I have 3 gathering dust. The gap between 6*'ing someone and gearing them for T2 is too large to really burn through them frequently.

Speaking of, I have T2 Songbird and Wiccan + Squirrel girl will both be at 6* tomorrow but ungeared. Worth focusing on one of them, or are White Tiger / Hulkling worth getting to 6* first? No one ever talks about them so I assume no? Got them both to 4* so I could co-op with them but that's it so far.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

T2 Wiccan is pretty good imo. He is a very solid WB striker and very solid Shadowlands soloer and also good at battleworld

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
I'm hoping we get another Mega rank up ticket sale soon, I didn't quite have the crystals for the last one and I need another to help with the Dr Strange grind.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

NmareBfly posted:

Yeah, I'm in the exact same spot -- no need to buy a ticket when I have 3 gathering dust. The gap between 6*'ing someone and gearing them for T2 is too large to really burn through them frequently.

I've got a ton of T2 eligible options, just nothing that excites me.

I did IF just to burn one and he's ok. Yellowjacket already clears a floor of Shadowland at T1 so I'm not scrambling to T2 him. Songbird or Wiccan might be sorta nice. I'll definitely do the Ancient One once I'm done with his/her gear. I guess I could do Elsa or Silk just to have a T2 Speed. :effort:

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Elsa 100%, I have zero regrets with her T2. Easily one of my strongest characters and makes he into one of the easiest clears since she no longer takes damage.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Her shield is broken but Clea seems fine to me

https://youtu.be/BhwPRPZX6xg
(Sorry not sure how to embed a video on mobile)

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

RatHat posted:

Her shield is broken but Clea seems fine to me

https://youtu.be/BhwPRPZX6xg
(Sorry not sure how to embed a video on mobile)

Gear and cards?

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Anyone who has T2 Miles or Gwen, can they solo that horrible Songbird Rumble?

T2 tickets burning a hole in my pocket and I'd like to use it on Miles but not if he won't clear a floor of SL for me

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Gear and cards?

Reddit posted:

sorry I messed up at the end and Ronan had to cleared it up, I went to take a peek and he got me(you know how he is).
Her gears are at 17/15/15/17
set:angel of death(temporary) 4th gear: scd 5th gear : dodge 16%,def pen 12% with 100%dmg times (would definitely recommend invincibility)
She definitely has damage But still Fails when comes to Survivability.
My cards: http://imgur.com/a/3qCwh

So definitely could be better. Even more so when T2ed.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

thechalkoutline posted:

Anyone who has T2 Miles or Gwen, can they solo that horrible Songbird Rumble?

T2 tickets burning a hole in my pocket and I'd like to use it on Miles but not if he won't clear a floor of SL for me

songbird rumble is the loving worst rumble it's all mezzing and reflect and bullshit

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

i currenlty have 14 characters ready for t2 and a number of others who do not have a t2 yet. i need those tickets

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I have 25 characters either T2 eligible or will be when their T2 comes out, I'm just not convinced any of them are useful enough to justify burning a T2 ticket on right now. So they sit in the inventory while I work on Dr Strange patch characters.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

BGrifter posted:

I have 25 characters either T2 eligible or will be when their T2 comes out, I'm just not convinced any of them are useful enough to justify burning a T2 ticket on right now. So they sit in the inventory while I work on Dr Strange patch characters.

We've been getting like two T2 tickets a month that I've just given up saving them. It makes Shadowlands much easier.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BGrifter posted:

You're the guy that hoards potions in an RPG because what if you need them but then the game ends and you never used them

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

fart simpson posted:

You're the guy that hoards potions in an RPG because what if you need them but then the game ends and you never used them

We are all that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Holding 1-2 T2 tickets isn't a bad idea for when patches are coming out, you never know what insane bonuses they will give out.

I am actually a bit surprised we have not seen anything with a few new T2s to go with the new Thor movie, guess the timing is too tight with all the Dr. Strange stuff. Thor used to be so good but he has really been left behind. The rest of the cast need some serious help, other than Loki that is, though I wouldn't complain about some extra DPS for him.

• Locked thread