Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I'm not certain but when you killed that stick man his red orb thing fell out of him. I reckon you might be able to destroy that in some way and put him out of action for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Maybe Doc just has a fear of water and her family is cursed to drown in water?

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
That forest is more populated than Burkitsville.

What exactly does that Spook-o-meter thing do anyway? It just seems to go off randomly half of the time and the other half it just tells you what you already knew. Unless that forest is highly radioactive of course.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
But then there's times when absolutely nothing is happening at all, when your in town and also when there are enemies about and it still doesn't go off. It's like some broke rear end version of the silent hill radio.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
So is the twist in this game supposed to be that we're dead or something? Because nobody seems to notice that we clearly are. Also did that old lady just give us Jimmys clothes, when he died from disease?

This game's going place I can tell.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
This really seems like the company who made this game was in the middle of making some kind of civil war action game when they were forced to tack on the Blair Witch license to it. What does any of this have to do with young documentarians running around the woods getting spooked?

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Holy poo poo, one of the level designers for this game was J.P. Lebreton?

I can't believe this piece of garbage was made by Human Head studies, Rune was pretty fun overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
The Iron maiden is definitely historically inaccurate here. Of course it'd technically be inaccurate anywhere outside of a museum since their use as a torture device is largely based in myth.
http://www.livescience.com/55985-are-iron-maidens-torture-devices.html

• Locked thread