Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Wheel of Fortune, only all the contestants are kidnapped from foreign countries and they have to win the vacation spot on the wheel to get home. They can keep playing each night, but that's the only way home. Puzzles are still in english and rely heavily on obscure slang terms. Half the wheel in now BANKRUPT spaces featuring pictures of their family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Hole in the Wall, only instead of goofy shaped holes to fit through, the wall is completely solid with things like "JOB" and "MARRIAGE" and "BILLS" written on it that push the contestants back into the water. The prizes are always really good, like vacations and true happiness and jet skis, but no one ever wins, they just get wet.

High on the hog, 90's style.

LastGoodBoy

Legends of the Hidden Temple, but with malaria.

LastGoodBoy

The Price is Right, but it's just the Showcase Showdown, and each contestant's showcase is all the other contestant's belongings.

symbolic

Jeopardy, but all contestants must draw the answer instead of saying it.

LastGoodBoy

Supermarket Sweep, but the contestant has to use the self checkout lane.

LastGoodBoy

Nick Arcade, but instead of playing video games, the kids have to teach their elderly relatives how to use a computer.

LastGoodBoy

Deal or No Deal with good dogs.

symbolic

Baggage, except the contestants' baggage is only revealed after they've been dating for a while - just like real life!

LastGoodBoy

Storage Wars, only when the door of the storage unit goes up, inside is just a big mirror reflecting the contestants back at them. There's a dead silence before one person quietly and nervously makes a bid. Everyone starts to sweat bullets.

Manifisto

the dating game, except the creator is a cia assassin and one of the contestants is a serial killer

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the gong show, except instead of the gong a kitten is covered in packing peanuts. so far no contestant has successfully completed a routine.

LastGoodBoy

Family Feud. There's only one family in the studio. The host is missing, there's no audience and half the lights are off. The family talks amongst themselves, none of them remembering exactly how they came to be here. There's no music, but at random intervals every so often, the buzzer sounds. After a few buzzes, they start trying to form answers to questions that weren't asked, shouting them in the direction of the rafters. Silence. They try to leave, but the doors don't work. They aren't locked, they just don't work. As if they aren't real. Panic slowly starts to set in.

Manifisto

whose Psalm is it anyway? atheist american improv comedians pantomime random selections from the Book of Psalms to non-english-speaking but devout practitioners of Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, and other non-Abrahamic religions - with wacky results!

Manifisto

whose line is it anyway? poorly-informed contestants attempt to resolve contentious geopolitical border disputes based entirely upon their personal convictions and their vague understanding of current events

Manifisto

whose lime is it anyway? starving contestants battle each other to the death for a single, unremarkable citrus fruit. host drew carey provides zany commentary and regularly emphasizes that the rules are made up and the points don't matter.

LastGoodBoy

The Price is Right, but when they play Punch-a-Bunch, multiple holes are full of bees.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

JackBadass posted:

The Price is Right, but it's just the Showcase Showdown, and each contestant's showcase is all the other contestant's belongings.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
That rear end in a top hat kevin stands on stage, and we all throw tomates and obscenities at them for 23 minutes straight or until kevin apologizes for misdeeds like stealing lunches from fridge/generally doing a sloppy-balls job at parking

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
Contestants randomly drawn from the audience take turns trying to guess the password to my discogs account so I can finally log in again and make a call-out post at RockSpock86, who charged me for a pat methany box set but never sent it.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
A person reads a literature selection of their own choosing aloud to their significant other, and 3 contestants must compete to tell based on the characteristics of the reader's voice alone how long the relationship has to last.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
One-time primetime show: at a studio owned by a struggling company, 3 contestants compete to see who can commit the most convincing arson upon the film set and falsification of insurance paperwork. Winner gets half the cut

FactsAreUseless

Jenna, show the Weavers what they've won! *Jenna pulls the level which stops the cage lowering Jason Weaver, age 9, into the shark tank. But the audience isn't watching that cage. They're watching the other one.*

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
Who wants to be a millionaire, the contestants are tricked into believing the American dream is real and are pitted against each other while a couple of rich guys watch

social vegan

I watch my son as he walks to pat sajak, this will be the last time I see him.

I lift my face to the heavens and think why... the most expensive (sometimes) vowel

social vegan

cash cab meets speed

FutonForensic

JackBadass posted:

Storage Wars, only when the door of the storage unit goes up, inside is just a big mirror reflecting the contestants back at them. There's a dead silence before one person quietly and nervously makes a bid. Everyone starts to sweat bullets.

Senior Management

Cupcake wars but they are sent into battle armed only wth the deserts that they made.

:jerry:

FactsAreUseless

Let's play Wheel! Of! Samsara!

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

The winning player no longer has to play.

City of Glompton

The Biggest Loser, except the hosts comb through the contestant's social media history, diaries, and interview their friends and family to find out the most embarrassing and depressing details of the contestant's lives.

The contestant voted Most Pathetic wins a new identity and all expenses paid move to a new city.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

City of Glompton posted:

The Biggest Loser, except the hosts comb through the contestant's social media history, diaries, and interview their friends and family to find out the most embarrassing and depressing details of the contestant's lives.

The contestant voted Most Pathetic wins a new identity and all expenses paid move to a new city.

where do I sign up

LastGoodBoy

"Who's A Good Boy Anyway?"

Who's Line, but with dogs and, occasionally, Wayne Brady.

LastGoodBoy

"The Red Green Experience"

Contestants cosplay and LARP as their favorite members of Possum Lodge. Immunity challenges consist of Handyman Corner projects, and at the end of every episode, a contestant is voted off the show (or as they call it on the show, "off to Port Asbestos"). The last remaining player is awarded the title of lodge leader, and is given a lifetime supply of car parts and duct tape.

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Robot Wars, a lighthearted retelling of the bloody battles that scarred our planet and decimated the world's population. Robots are made from dirt and sticks, and are moved by teams of string-pullers on the sidelines. No automation is allowed under risk of corporal punishment or exile to the Seeping Pits.

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Are You Smarter Than a Tenth Grader?

Contestants are matched with real 10th graders and quizzed on Early European History, Trigonometry, and Are The Killers Still Cool.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
double jeopardy

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Kitchen Nightmares: A mass sleep-deprivation experiment where all the contestants are trapped in a single kitchen while Gordon Ramsey yells at them over an intercom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Do I Think I Can Dance? - Contestants must determine whether a guest believes they can dance.

• Locked thread