Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
29 pitches and a run across is pretty nice for the Cubs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

ChiTownEddie posted:

Poor Kevlar has to attend every single world series game. What a bummer for him to experience so much baseball.

As someone who's been to a couple of World Series games, it's about the coolest thing I've ever attended. It's the same product on the field, but there's an aura oozing about it that I can't describe.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Luneshot posted:

Its pretty much one of my life's dreams to attend a WS game, even if it's in standing room only. I'll have to settle for going to the watch party in Progressive Field on Saturday instead.

To be fair, I got into the stadium for mine because the team's catering division employed me at the time. Didn't have to deal with absurd tickets.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Arrieta should just make sure Napoli fouls off every pitch so Lindor gets gassed doing suicides

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Arrieta is going to walk the bases loaded and then give up a just shy of the warning track fly ball

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Pancakes posted:

Trigger warning that poo poo.

Not sure what you're talking about, guess the joke went over my head.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Pancakes posted:

Hit or error? My bank account must know!

It's a hit, even if fielded cleanly it's a hard play and that ball too a silly bounce anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

FaradayCage posted:

Yeah I heard he was a wild one.

He basically cancels out hot shot Cleveland reliever Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn

• Locked thread