Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Completing Undertale and showering my body in salty tears of pure adult-style emotions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic. RTFM

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

trying to beat the f-zero gx story mode on hard

eventually i finished like 2/10 of a second behind the ghost on the last chapter, laid motionless for a while, and then removed the disc from my gamecube and placed it in my dresser under a bunch of sweaters i never wore.

I just found that disc again. f-zero gx came out in 2003

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Control Volume posted:

Had a minor episode while trying to grate cheese on Cooking Mama for the wii and was pretty salty when I learned that the "mama will fix it" message doesn't apply to $100+ usd worth of damages

Every time this thread shows up again it gets more and more epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i was grinding for achievements in Too Human once and i just started crying and didnt know why so i stopped playing it forever

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When I renewed my Nintendo Power subscription they gave me a choice of different free game guides and I chose Pikmin 1 and ended up using it to get all 30 pieces and after I did it the accomplishment felt so hollow I cried myself to sleep.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I keep thinking about this and losing my mind lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

klapman posted:

I was playing Mario Party with my mom's friend's kids. I was losing really bad so I hit the reset button, and they made me stand and stare at a wall for an hour until my mom came to pick me up

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I am about to I've been crying laughing at the last 3/4 of a page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i was grinding for achievements in Too Human once and i just started crying and didnt know why so i stopped playing it forever