Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

So someone has been calling me several times today from a hidden phone number and it's been really creepy.
It would be completely silent for like 10 seconds and then a robotic female voice would say "goodbye" and disconnect.
No matter what I say nobody respond and there have been several calls today already.

I would assume that it's someone warning me that they are going to assassinate me but I'm just a fat and smelly nerd. Who would've wanted to kill me?
Unless someone got really mad at me calling their vydia garbage.

I know it's a garabge thread so here, have a gif of a cute rat dropping it's piece of ham.

Oh no. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i have unlimited minutes so i gotta use em somehow

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Its your dead parents they are disappointed

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

Its your dead parents they are disappointed

My parents aren't dead though...unless...brb

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Poor little ratte :ohdear: I hope it gets its ham back.

See if you can't get your phone company to reveal the number or disable private numbers from calling you.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What's your number OP? I signed up for a creepy phone call service and I'm getting nothing. I just need your number to compare.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
A couple years ago when I was employed a pizza delivery driver some jerk started calling and texting me with threats of a sexual nature and it freaked me out so bad I ended up getting my conceal carry permit and I started keeping a pistol on me. You could do that. I think it was just some sicko marine trying to get a kick out of scaring the pizza guy but ya never know. Better safe then sorry right?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

7 days, op

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Zidrooner posted:

Poor little ratte :ohdear: I hope it gets its ham back

According to the person that originally posted it, the ratty got the ham back. So his story has a happy ending.

Sponge Baathist posted:

What's your number OP? I signed up for a creepy phone call service and I'm getting nothing. I just need your number to compare.

420-420-6969

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Jim Barris posted:

A couple years ago when I was employed a pizza delivery driver some jerk started calling and texting me with threats of a sexual nature and it freaked me out so bad I ended up getting my conceal carry permit and I started keeping a pistol on me. You could do that. I think it was just some sicko marine trying to get a kick out of scaring the pizza guy but ya never know. Better safe then sorry right?

you know what we used to do to pizza delivery drivers like you back in the marines?

let's just say that your body can be considered a calzone in and of itself and leave it at that

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Jim Barris posted:

Thanks for the advise but I live in one of the civilized countries of the world where we don't have guns.
I'd love to sign up for some "threats of a sexual nature" though.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Jack Trades posted:

Thanks for the advise but I live in one of the civilized countries of the world where we don't have guns.
I'd love to sign up for some "threats of a sexual nature" though.
He'd send me texts talking about how he was gonna rape me in the rear end and make me gag on his cock.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Jim Barris posted:

He'd send me texts talking about how he was gonna rape me in the rear end and make me gag on his cock.

Yes please.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Jack Trades posted:

My parents aren't dead though...

That's what makes it creepy..

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Jim Barris posted:

i get those all the time, what exactly made you scared

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?!?!?!?!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
sorry bud it's god taunting you, he thinks it's really, really funny.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Jim Barris posted:

Were these empty threats or did he follow through on them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?!?!?!?!

ringu