Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Ground floor

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/fbi-re-open-investigation-clinton-email-server-n674631

:abuela:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Watch Hillary start a war

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the investigation has revealed that hillary clinton thinks overwatch sucks and is a cs:go player. the counterstrike community is understandably devastated.

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008
The FBI wants to know how much she gave to Lowtax in the recent donation drive

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice
It would be quite funny if she is disqualified to be an elected official the day before the election.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
:sad:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Watch Hillary station a bunch of FBI agents in the Maldives.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is literally them informing congress they found some more emails to read through and they're telling them in advance so some plucky 'reporter' doesn't find out and do some crazy fox mulder FBI coverup story about it

who cares

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

god bless america

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
She bad mouthed:420: WEED:420: to a bunch of Bankers !!! :argh:

Yeah, she's really cool guys. More young people should vote for this enlightened person.

wasn't she against Gay Marriage too ? She sure goes with whatever the $$$ dictates

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Two Feet From Bread posted:

It would be quite funny if she is disqualified to be an elected official the day before the election.

It would be funnier if she has her big celebration party then has to resign the next day

"I...I was president for 12 hours!"

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot
Trump would be running away with this election if it was 1920.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
President Donald J. Trump

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol send her to jail, cancel the election trump wins by default

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
she'd have to be tried and indicted you idiots that isn't going to happen that quickly even if they find anything

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Have we confirmed that the FBI isn't just a Russian front organisation???

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

HILLARY would be at least as good a president as Nixon

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Well then comey better hurry

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Lol if this swings the election

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

I really don't want President Tim Kaine, that guy is such a loving dork. That is the succession right? If the president can't perform her duties for any reason (illness, prison) then the VP is automatically bumped up?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Back in July, Donald Trump called on Russia—”if you’re listening”—to dig up some of the emails that were deleted from Clinton’s server.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

935 posted:

I really don't want President Tim Kaine, that guy is such a loving dork. That is the succession right? If the president can't perform her duties for any reason (illness, prison) then the VP is automatically bumped up?

yea

this was the plan to get a corporate puppet in power all along

you're playing checkers they're playing star trek chess lol

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

EugeneJ posted:

It would be funnier if she has her big celebration party then has to resign the next day

"I...I was president for 12 hours!"

Might want to go back and relearn the Presidential Electoral Process there. You don't become president the next day.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Back in July, Donald Trump called on Russia—”if you’re listening”—to dig up some of the emails that were deleted from Clinton’s server.

FBI asked the Israelis for help in cracking private devices, how's this different ??

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
russia is so bad u guys russia like tries to hack us n poo poo

meanwhile the US government has secret courts that order companies to give the state access to private devices and also place gag orders on said companies so they have to publicly lie even to shareholders about it and say nothing like that is going on

in case u think im just dale gribbling:

https://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-google-to-sue-over-fisa-gag-order/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ae0e_story.html

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Russia sucks big fat AIDS dick, Moridin.

USA loving OWNS and if you dont like it you get giiiiiiiiiiiiiiit out

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
like that's straight up some 1984 poo poo lmao

im just saying it's true that we're getting all hysterical about Russia who let's be honest (pop into the thread sometime) is barely holding it together over there meanwhile that goes on but we act like we have some moral authority

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
look, we may dronestrike weddings and poo poo, but they drone strike hospitals (well, more often than we do at least) so YES WE ARE BETTER USA USA USA USA USA

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Mordy how old are you

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

quote:

Comey, who is also a Republican, took a lot of head in September

:q:

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

kindermord posted:

President Donald J. Trump

Wouldn't Kaine would just be able to beat Trump easily? Unfortunately.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Mordy how old are you

why? 'cuz I should already just be aware of all this and sigh and carry on with my bitter life 'cuz nothing will change so I might as well just look out for me and mine? im rooting for the wrong team or something?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEHo8mEdLlI

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I'm voting for Hilary Clinton still

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
USA is better than Russia though. It's too cold there it sucks rear end. They eat beet soup and poo poo it sucks. I hate it there.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

why? 'cuz I should already just be aware of all this and sigh and carry on with my bitter life 'cuz nothing will change so I might as well just look out for me and mine? im rooting for the wrong team or something?

Because you're where everyone else was at ~17.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moridin920 posted:

yea p much.

SweetKarma posted:

USA is better than Russia though. It's too cold there it sucks rear end. They eat beet soup and poo poo it sucks. I hate it there.

This dude gets it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Remember that time Defense of the Ancients was mentioned in the emails?

Assemblymember Michael Blake Delivers Keynote Address at the 75th Anniversary of the Tuskegee Airmen Scholarship Gala Assemblymember Michael Blake, four Documented Original Tuskegee Airmen (DOTA) and members of the Claude B. Govan Chapter This past weekend, Assemblymember Michael Blake joined four Documented Original Tuskegee Airmen (DOTA) and several heritage members of the Claude B. Govan Chapter for a scholarship event in support of high school seniors interested in pursuing careers in aviation and continuing the legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen. The event was held at the Bruno Walter Auditorium Lincoln Center.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Carmant posted:

I'm voting for Hilary Clinton still

You're going to be put on the other side of the wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sure is sad how Hillary has to constantly battle all this sexism.

• Locked thread