Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

As I posted in the old thread without reading the last few posts, any pc goons want to do weekly hvts and incursions later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

GET MY BELT SON posted:

So can I still run embassy over and over again with a good group and rake in bird coins? What's the current preferred method for farming as a PvE type guy?

I've heard Clear Sky at wt2 is the most efficient for birdbux

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

You can also get loads of guns from the 200k credit caches at normal vendors.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Got an SVD with Accurate/Balanced/Coolheaded, going to see if I can bring back some of the glory of the Caduceus. Thinking Sentry's to benefit my team at least a little.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

ninjahedgehog posted:

Man, I forgot how intense the DZ can be even without rogues. .

I would love to see a light zone tier 5 where the enemy toughness is kept the same as wt4 but the spawn density and roaming patrols are upped to match the higher DZ areas. Those 3-4 way firefights are awesome.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Banshee gear at least makes it bearable. Dying to gank squads still sucks but at this point they don't even pick up your loot most of the time.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Capn Beeb posted:

It's a small red dot but for the entire map, instead of just for your particular DZ area. Unless I'm miss remembering?

It now scales with distance so you don't have to keep checking if that skull is down in dz1 or the next street over.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

MREBoy posted:

I have 99 intelbucks and I will be looking to blow as many as I can around 11.30 p.m. EST tonight. I need more birdcoins.

I'll join you

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Photex posted:

wait, permadeath, as in if you die the character is deleted?

You get a cool cutscene where Faye Lau and hosed Up Back Man have to save New York together though!

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

quote:

Fixed a weird door

Oh thank god

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

anime tupac posted:

I was scrolling through the options and deciding to work on that exact thing (the auto-revive) just as I tabbed back out to this thread!

I guess I should've added the question: is there anything that's completely worthless at 30? Everything seems pretty easy right now, but I don't want to get used to, for example, marksman rifles (which I currently use the most) if it turns out they suck at the endgame. As long as I'm not choosing some gimpy thing, I don't mind, I'll figure it out eventually

Eh, they're on the weaker side but far from useless. There are several gear sets that lean towards them.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Morter posted:

So does that mean this rain of loot will end soon? :(

If they want to see everyone who came back for 1.4 leave again, sure.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

robziel posted:

I feel like there was/is a website where someone tracks all the vendor inventories but I can't remember what it was.

http://rubenalamina.mx/the-division-weekly-vendor-reset/

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Lazer Monkey posted:

Wait you get cosmetics from collectibles?

If you get them all you get a jacket, which you can also pull randomly from the scavenger box because :massive:

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

GET MY BELT SON posted:

What would be the preferred traits for running alphabridge assault rifles?

Destructive, fierce, sustained/predatory, ferocious, brutal, deadly, accurate, balanced would be the ones I would try to pull from. Most important are destructive and predatory imo.

e:f,b

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Inside Out Mom posted:

Anyone wanna run some HVT's later? I got like 99 intels and poo poo.

Me too, uplay is acanoffresca

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Akion posted:

Does anyone know if the Alpha Bridge +100% heal speed stacks with the Nomad 3-piece heal?

Also does it stack with the +35% health over 20 seconds on kill perk for weapons?

I don't think the Nomad healing gets boosted by AB, but it will push you over the segment boundaries so you can regen to full in combat quickly.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Wamdoodle posted:

I'm just wish listing, but it would be neat if you could have the same abilities as the enemy ballistic shield guys. Like you could set your shield in the ground and it would anchor you in place but you could pull out your main weapon and use it with appropriate blind fire penalties.

So mobile cover?

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Av027 posted:

I'm guessing it's probably the G36 10% damage if nothing is on cooldown talent and the other similar built-in ones?

Also Stable I believe.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

randombattle posted:

Thank gently caress finally a chance to tell them how loving annoying literally every npc is in the game.

Look, we both got poo poo to do, talk later.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

ZombyDog posted:

If you're going to insist on soloing stuff, you're deffo going to want a 4 piece Nomad set, and maybe 2 piece Alpha Bridge. Alternatively a 4 piece Alpha Bridge and 2 piece Nomad will work as well.

4pc Nomad's isn't as important anymore since recovery link does the same thing while freeing you to use a more useful armor set.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Kesper North posted:

I think I remember someone in this thread mentioning that they are raising cache prices, too.

I thought they meant the vendor price would go up at WT5 but give 255 gear

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

The Locator posted:

Speaking of crafting, I haven't gotten a single blueprint since I hit 30. Where do they come from now?

Blueprints vendor in the Terminal for birdbux

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

GET MY BELT SON posted:

so on one of my lexington runs larae just decided not to come down with the rest of her boys. so our loot just got stuck up there in that room

on another note i can now hear other players (hyper mouthbreathers with dying smoke detector batteries) in game and it sucks

Run back to the previous objective where you open the door and back to the auditorium and she should spawn in ~30s

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Always carry a second/third weapon type in your inventory, fights can drag on past your ammo capacity and fighting with a pistol only sucks.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Capn Beeb posted:

Does logging out and logging back in work as well?

I think so, but you can duck into a checkpoint and use automatch to get a quick party, wait until you either load or get the "Phase Transition Complete" notice, and leave.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Anime_Otaku posted:

My compulsion to pick up all of the things has finally basically bit me in the rear end, and I am now almost out of backpack space, is there any particular sets that are just considered bad, or conversely any sets that are really good for PvE players that either go it alone or just team with pubbies, I do like my 100% ammo from 2 Lone Star pieces so I may hold on to that. Also I am someone who has 1 of each weapon category, except the Assault Rifles, I've 2 FAMAS'

I toss all deadeye, technician, lone star, reclaimer, and nomad pieces i get.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Hagop posted:

I went from lvl 0 to GS 250ish in like 3 weeks. Just doing quests for levels and killing street LMB packs for gear when I hit 30. Rocked a 100 round LMG, M44, support station, and a turret the whole way.

Once you hit 30 you can get a goon to take you on a trip around the 230+ DZ and get to 255 in less than an hour.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

The Locator posted:

Increases the power of your skills. So your heal will heal more, your mines will do more damage, your ballistic shield will have more health, etc. I think it also affects the cooldown timer on skills by lowering it.

You can see the effects of power for a specific skill by looking at it in the skill panel and comparing base with current or whatever it's called.

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Capn Beeb posted:

There's really no reason not to go rogue anymore as any semblance of rogue punishments got thrown out the window long ago.

Yeah, it made sense back in 1.1 when everyone needed loot and dz bux but now that all the pvpers are maxed on everything they have 0 risk and combat is incredibly biased towards rogues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Lunchboxx posted:

Goddamn I hate this on PC. I just picked it up on that $10 Amazon sale to play with a different group of friends and I agree with you, it is finicky as poo poo and it gets me killed more often than not.

On PS4, if you want to heal yourself, you hit the shoulder button. That's it. If you want to shoot it out somewhere else, you hold and aim. This double tap poo poo on PC is horrible.

You can bind a key to instant selfcast on pc

• Locked thread