Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

RumbleFish posted:

Will Muschamp owns. lmao Tennessee. Today was a good day.

It owns at first because you are like "gently caress yeah, that defense!" but then in three years when you have 3 scholarship offensive linemen and a Shanahan nephew as your QB you will revise your way of thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

pillsburysoldier posted:

when is that game?

In two weeks. Florida has a rough month ahead, @Arkansas, South Carolina, @LSU, and @FSU.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Can't wait until Hurd wins the Heisman and takes Florida to a NCG in 2018.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Proud Christian Mom posted:

yeah grown loving adults who dont have a family member on the team but religiously follow HS football are loving wierd. stop being wierd, goons.

Unless you are in Miami and watching a game where 40 of 44 starters are going to D1 programs on scholarship and it outsells most UM games.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

In Miami gambling on high school games is so rampant that bribes to players throwing a game has become a huge deal.

• Locked thread