Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Michigan State lost by 9 instead of 80 so that's good. The game was such a foregone conclusion that none of the fans on either side really seemed to care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Marquis de Pyro posted:

MSU's starting QB who threw for like 30 yards and an INT before getting benched pulled out the 'we were the tougher team' argument lol

I mean maybe if the RB who went over 100 yards said that, sure, but uhh the trash guy who contributed nothing?

Unfortunately the MSU QB who actually moved the ball and did anything broke his tibia so I guess this guy will get some more chances to lose football games.

I just really want Messiah deWeaver to become the starter next year on name alone.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

DJCobol posted:

Michigan

We're hiring Les Miles. No we aren't. Bill Martin is busy sailing, sorry. Yes we are hiring Miles. Hey wait, let's get RichRod and then throw him under the bus from day 1. Now let's fire RichRod. Who should we get. Let's hire Les Miles. FIRE UP THE PLANE TRACKER! We're totally not hiring Les MIles. Who the gently caress is Brady Hoke? MICHIGAN MAN! Dave Brandon: pizza baron. Wait this guy is terrible. Jim Harbaugh please come home. No, he's staying in the NFL. Stephen Ross is going to spend his money to get him in Miami, not Michigan. There is no way Harbaugh is the coach. HOLY poo poo WE GOT JIM HARBAUGH!

You forgot the occasional "what if Harbaugh leaves for the NFL again?" narrative

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/joshmansour/status/793126673587826688

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

Can't wait until someone gets mad that one of them dressed up as the pink ranger when red ranger was available to dress up as.

That Pink one is horrifying. Also by the time these players were born Power Rangers had moved from Mighty Morphin' onto like Zeo or Turbo.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Komet posted:

How is Lakynn pronounced Lay-ken. That makes no phonetic sense.

McKinli? Christ

How else would you pronounce it? Luh-kinn?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Crotch Bat posted:

Well I'm going to assume it's either a weeb thing or a DnD thing so idk you tell me and we'll go from there.

Or you could both shut up.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

DJExile posted:

https://twitter.com/EMUAthletics/status/794268562588319744

Eastern is playing Ball State on election night and doing a clever little voting theme on their helmets.

Isn't voting going to be done by the time they play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
My 51-person graduating class was the largest in school history so needless to say we couldn't field a football team (except somehow for four years in the 1970s).

• Locked thread