Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Aggies lost. :(

but Aggies won! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Komet posted:

How is Lakynn pronounced Lay-ken. That makes no phonetic sense.

Late, Lazy, etc.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Hell, I'll take it.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I'd say there's a sliver of a possibility if A&M wins out (only LSU I think is iffy right now) and two of the P5 champions are 2 loss teams. But that's literally just because of the current rankings, if they were like #9 I'd say no hope.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
if Penn State hadn't lost to Pitt they might've gotten the Rose Bowl lmao

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Regnevelc posted:

nah because if osu beats michigan and goes to the championship game via the tie breaker, the Rose will not pass on Michigan

I was assuming Michigan beat Ohio State but yeah that would be true in that case.

I know Harbaugh never settles for anything but I'd think basically being guaranteed for the Rose Bowl must feel nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
My high school beat the Bama of Texas High School Football not too long ago. Also the Friday Night Lights guys borrowed the uniforms for the opponents in one episode.

• Locked thread