Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
GT won despite a second half defensive collapse because Justin Thomas is cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

KKKLIP ART posted:

how much of a shitfest is UGA/GT going to be this year because I think it is going to be a contest to see who can out-ugly each other.

It can't possibly be uglier than last year, right?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Noctone posted:

i guess heat of the moment and all that but it always baffles me when dudes punch another player in the helmet

e: in honor of boise state losing today:

My favorite thing is when a guy takes off his helmet to hit another player with it.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Duckaerobics posted:

There's a week 9 Drawing Conclusions out.

The big 12 one is my favorite.

Also, Auburn's Kamryn Pettway has 933 yards so far this season and has only played in 6 games

Wanna pet that dog.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
In lighter news, Gary Johnson decomitted from Alabama over academic requirements.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

pillsburysoldier posted:

Did the SEC change up their academic requirements lately? Unless he's failing (which I doubt because going to a not-SEC school isn't going to make a difference), a football player you're going after is going to not just his JUCO's academic people helping him out but also Alabama's checking in with him and his advisors to make sure he's on track too.

The only specific thing I've seen is a reddit comment (so take it with a grain of salt) that it has to do with an online math class he took that I guess the SEC won't accept but other conferences will?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Gee, I can't wait for 4 weeks of "TWO SEC TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFF??" discussion until conference championships happen and kick A&M out of the top 4.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Thoguh posted:

Not super common but not weird for the sake of being weird?

You monster, how will she know she's special!?!?! Shoulda named her Eammah.

Emma was the most common baby girls' name in the United States in 2015.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

We have an emote for that.
:secsmug:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
An 8-team playoff with auto berths for the five P5 champions, the highest-ranked G5 champion, and two at-large spots would be ideal imo.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
My favorite high school football memory was watching my little 600-student school beat the dogshit out of a super rich 2000-student school at their homecoming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Awwwe

I agree with the little kid, I want Jacket Pizza

• Locked thread