Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So correction from last aftermath thread, UGA is in fact a bad team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Pakled posted:

GT won despite a second half defensive collapse because Justin Thomas is cool and good.

how much of a shitfest is UGA/GT going to be this year because I think it is going to be a contest to see who can out-ugly each other.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

At least he went for the gut before punching a helmet, which is about cool as getting juked and dunked on at the same time

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

I am shocked, just floored, that the SEC East favorite and preseason playoff hopeful has poo poo its pants. Who could have possibly seen this coming?

every year, doesn't matter what team.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

Since Urban left only '12 UGA has sniffed actually winning the SEC Championship. That team had a very underrated upperclassman at QB (Aaron Murray), NFL talent in the defense including one guy who should've taken Manti Teo's ridiculous Heisman spot (Jarvis Jones), all manner of 3rd-down-conversion (Michael Bennett) and deep threat (Malcolm Mitchell, Tavarres King, Chris Conley, Marlon Brown even though he was hurt) receivers, and Todd Gurley (Todd Gurley). It's true that the gameday coaching in the East right now is rear end, and McElwain's the best now merely because his gameplan seems to be "don't act like idiots." But no team that has won the East in the 2010s has come close to being as stacked as that '12 UGA team.

Jimmies and Joes. For as much hype as UT got going into this year, while their talent level was on the rise it didn't knock my rocks.

(I think 2014 UGA would've given Bama a tough test, but they tripped on their dicks so we never found out.)

Hutson Mason had a noodle arm but Mike "run the dang ball" Bobo was an amazing OC (and I can't fault him for going for a coaching gig) and even though they won't, the moat vocal of the UGA fans should be begging for him to come back if he finds some success as a head coach and Smart ends up a bust. That 2014 offense was ridiculous.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Thursday night games are cool because more football available to watch pretty much whenever is good.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Stunt Rock posted:

Giving a gently caress about HS football unless you actually have a kid on the team/band/cheerleading squad is objectively and unquestionably sad and basically makes you the sad adult loser guy from Glee.

Which one, the dude who died via overdose or the other dude who was an irl pedophile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Auburn freshman Brodarious Hamm says he's cancer-free after a leukemia Hodgkin's diagnosis shortly after signing.

Bro Hamm is a god-tier football name and I am glad to hear his good news and hope he has a long and good career unless it is playing against teams that i cheer for

• Locked thread