Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Genocide Tendency posted:

Counter point: FSU is a bad team who has lost to not good teams and escaped Miami and Ole Miss

How was FSU ranked 12th with two losses and one of them being by 43 points?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Komet posted:

Tennessee devolving into a dumpster fire right now.

Tennessee has been a complete shitfest for the past decade.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

tadashi posted:

I don't know if I missed other posts, but I am pretty excited about Kentucky going to the SEC championship game with the way the East is falling apart.

Yeah the East is nuts this year. Tennessee still has a good shot to go even with their three conference losses.

It's probable that Florida could lose to Arkansas and LSU and that Kentucky could lose to UGA and Tennessee. Which would put UT in to get another rear end-kicking by Bama.

• Locked thread