Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

graph posted:

ohio valley style pizza
never heard of this one, what's tha-

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

carry on then posted:

lmao

the cheese is put on after the oven :confused:

also st louis style where they use the hosed up cheese

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

the gently caress

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
if the dough hasnt been soaked in peanut oil first, get the gently caress outta here with that trash

pizza should be square, like it was baked in a parts tray in a machine shop

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I would open this box and literally hurl it the face of the delivery guy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I would open this box and literally hurl it the face of the delivery guy

its usually a little bit of long shredded cheese on top of a ton of bad sauce and a poofy bland crust. it's the worst

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

carry on then posted:

lmao

finally something worse than old forge pizza

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the people of steubenville pride themselves on it so that should tell you all about steubenville, never mind the football team

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i'd literally monch down on deep_pineapple before trying the cold-cheese-poo poo-pizza

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
I mean I like pineapple pizza but you can have your own opinions. it is just a topping. if you take the pineapple off it is still pizza.

otoh, that Ohio thing is just pizza cooked incorrectly, like you forgot to put sauce on it or something. like if you put the cheese on the bottom and crust on top, or forgot to put the toppings on and just served them all in a separate bowl, cold, on the side.

that's not pizza innovation, it's just non-pizza. it is a gently caress up where you failed to follow a pizza recipe correctly and tried to play it off as a planned thing, like when I made unleavened chocolate cookies that one time.

EIDE Van Hagar fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Nov 8, 2016

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

C.H.O.M.E posted:

I mean I like pineapple pizza but you can have your own opinions. it is just a topping. if you take the pineapple off it is still pizza.

no i mean deep pineapple the pic i rarely post that makes CJS/pics thread lose their minds every 6 months or so

it's apparently wrong in so many concurrent ways that everyone becomes immediately compelled to :vom: at it in unison

really amazing actually

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'd eat that

not right now, i'm p full from dinner and the thought of stuffing myself with even more pizza makes me kind of nauseated

but i love me some pineapple pizza

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

C.H.O.M.E posted:

otoh, that Ohio thing is just pizza cooked incorrectly, like you forgot to put sauce on it or something. like if you put the cheese on the bottom and crust on top, or forgot to put the toppings on and just served them all in a separate bowl, cold, on the side.

that's not pizza innovation, it's just non-pizza. it is a gently caress up where you failed to follow a pizza recipe correctly and tried to play it off as a planned thing, like when I made unleavened chocolate cookies that one time.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
deep dish is awesome, gently caress the haters

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Sniep posted:

no i mean deep pineapple the pic i rarely post that makes CJS/pics thread lose their minds every 6 months or so

it's apparently wrong in so many concurrent ways that everyone becomes immediately compelled to :vom: at it in unison

really amazing actually

pineapple upside-down pizza

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sniep posted:

really amazing actually

that looks like a pretty good pizza casserole

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

reminder: chicago pizza is what happened when some person in chicago heard the term "pizza pie" and did their best

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Sagebrush posted:

reminder: chicago is what happened when some person in chicago did their best

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my favorite pizza is the palermo special, its got this:

Palermo Special Pizza
Onions, peppers, mushrooms, meatballs, anchovies, pepperoni, and sausage.

from here: http://www.palermoristoranteitaliano.com/

#italiano

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
anchovies are good if you really like extreme salt and extreme fishiness

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
turbofish

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
but master splinter doesn't like anchovies...

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

pi
zza
power!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

C.H.O.M.E posted:

anchovies are good if you really like extreme salt and extreme fishiness

Anchovies are the best pizza topping

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Sagebrush posted:

reminder: chicago pizza is what happened when some person in chicago heard the term "pizza pie" and did their best

and they did a drat fine job and created the best regional pizza variation

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

anchovies are the perfect topping for anyone who has to leave pizza in a public fridge

gee nobody steals my clearly labeled lunch, you must just be unlucky

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i like chicago pizza a lot, i just don't consider it the same thing as like ny pizza. like if you're getting your bros together to bro out to the game i wouldn't want something you have to eat with a knife and fork.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
i heard detriot pizza was the best american corruption of pizza. ive never had any of them though

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

detroit style best pizza

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
is dertroit style little Caesars?

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Smythe posted:

Anchovies are the best pizza topping

truth

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Sniep posted:

really amazing actually

i'd happily eat this

i also wouldn't call it pizza.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Shaggar posted:

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

*pounds on both forever*

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Shaggar posted:

detroit style is a square pizza where the dough has been soaked in peanut oil before cooking so it gets really crispy. its square because it was originally cooked in a parts tray on an assembly line somewhere in an auto factory.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

detroit style is a square pizza where the dough has been soaked in peanut oil before cooking so it gets really crispy. its square because it was originally cooked in a parts tray on an assembly line somewhere in an auto factory.

i loving love automobile contaminants

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

i loving love automobile contaminants

when it tastes that good sometimes you gotta just shrug your shoulders and stuff your face

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

anchovies are the perfect topping for anyone who has to leave pizza in a public fridge

gee nobody steals my clearly labeled lunch, you must just be unlucky

I've read Inferno and I'm pleased to inform you that, as betrayers of trust, the pizza stealers will dogmatically be condemned to the deepest and final circle of hell

• Locked thread