Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."

Victorkm posted:

Jim and Sam's razzing session on D-Bag yesterday cracked me up. D-Bag describes a tattoo he has that is Angel Wings with a banner stating "Overcome" and Jim suggests "That's how he likes his chicken."

I like Sam, but I rarely enjoy his "razzing" of D-Bag. It comes off as pretty forced and obnoxious to me. Maybe because D-Bag doesn't stand out as memorable at all. It was hilarious with Colin in studio, and I enjoyed the patch-shirt riffing, so it's not all bad. And yeah, "That's how he likes his chicken" was a great line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.

Giga Gaia posted:

I've only listened to 2 full jim and sam shows, colin quinn and bill burr. The Colin one was great since I could listen to Colin ramble about anything. The Burr one felt really boring and Jim was disinterested. Anyone have a recommendation on a good episode? I'm not feeling Jim and Sam so far and I'd like to make sure I'm giving them a proper chance.

Oh and the Bennington one. I checked that out, Ronny B. can make anything great radio so it doesn't count.

I remember particularly enjoying the last week of October (excluding Friday). But I have a pretty retarded sense of humor.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

Pulpdisk posted:

Vito was wearing the pants. I won't spoil whose pants they were. You'll have to tune in on thanksgiving. Here's me Ron and Gail in a totally natural pose.

You've got a bit of a Teffty look about you.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

One of my favorite things ever is the LG commercial Gary Busey made for Celebrity Apprentice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44zKaqKaYdM

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

So I recently started dating someone, and she told me her ex was "obsessed with Jim Norton" and did Chip impressions "all the time". Coincidentally(??), she is a trans gal. At any rate, I found it pretty funny.

• Locked thread