Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I hope the new owners still rebrand it so we can have our small victory that TNA as a brand is actually dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Also he was Joe E. Legend on the indies before WWE and ran with Edge, Christian, and Rhyno, so he knows people.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I love that Jeff Hardy's made a consistent character trait out of compulsive landscaping.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Mr. Carlisle posted:

"And trust me, nobody likes a fat Hardy"

There are tons of great moments in this

I've just had a preeemoneeeetion...

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Smashing Pumpkins was a good band. The Smashing Pumpkins was not. Once they turned their name from a verb to an adjective, they started sucking.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rare Magic card l00k posted:

This is incredibly low effort and you should be ashamed.

That makes it an excellent tribute to TNA and Aron Rex, well done! :)
Better than TNA's own main event announcement teen fanart, at any rate.

coconono posted:

"Hey Vince, wanna buy a non-ownership stake in TNA?"
"WHO THE gently caress IS THIS AND WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME"
Nah, Vince knows who Corgan is. He's just now culturally caught up to early 90s alternative rock. Expect a Soundgarden gimmick any day now.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

It would be the most Bryan Alvarez thing to not write the greatest chronicle of a disastrous 2010s wrestling company simply because he can't come up with a loving title

I suggest "TNA: poo poo Sandwich Except the Meat and Bread are Both poo poo"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

grack posted:

Is there anybody that isn't suing TNA at this point? I mean, is there anybody in this thread not suing TNA at this point?

TNAMecca should sue Dixie for emotional distress.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Is this gonna be like that one Brett Favre thread five years ago where people just posted Bort Flavr over and over

The more recent example would be all the names for Braun Strowman. Bram Strongman, Strom Thurmond, Aron Rex, Bam Strongbad, etc.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Braeden Walker

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Raron X

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
She left a company that used her in a speaking role regularly and has a huge state of the art wrestling training facility for one that would throw her in the ring immediately and probably won't even pay her just because her husband didn't want to be a spaceman jobber.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It'd be funny if she's just trying to get a degree in game design and has nothing to do with NXT at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Wait, does that mean the "TNA" brand name is no more? Because I'll take that victory.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Didn't he have like 900 gimmicks in FCW before being called up as Sandow? That should be a clue right there to just let him stick the gently caress to what he was doing that finally got over. Even in WWE, as soon as he did that "I'm not Mizdow anymore" promo he plummeted to the bottom.

His military dictator gimmick in FCW was pretty cool.

• Locked thread