Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Work Friend Keven posted:

Dock your active bluetooth with a loving clue bitch... If you need me to type slower due to being on 4g let me know.

He's not the one you're really mad at, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
It's a little silly that everyone wants to jump on some weird anti-Khabib bandwagon now. If he's fighting again that's good. I like him and will like to see him fight good fighters.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[runs into bedroom after having to duck into a cupboard superman style to pop a Stallionite Sexuology Guaranteed Erectogenic Formula pill] hey pussy are you still there

Lool

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I like Khabib.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
As usual, Snoop is right.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Who is that little japanese guy who loves his bitches and what fights should I watch of his?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Japanese fighters are so bad

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

threeagainstfour posted:

gently caress it, I'm getting on the Artem hype train. He's going to KO Jeremy Stephens with a standing hammer fist and Conor is going to twirl him around in the Octagon like they are in the live action Beauty and the Beast.

Ok

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Google Butt posted:

they should make a special cage for nick where the walls close in 3 feet each round

Or perhaps a ring if a different shape that makes it tougher to circle away from a fighter for 15 minutes.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I expect you all to apologize to Mr Lyoto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Dead Snoopy posted:

Mark Hunt would have been there but he's being treated for butthurt by special injections.

Mark Hunt was right

• Locked thread