Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
It's gonna be like, Randy, Nate Quarry, and 7 guys from Iowa who all share the same name but can coagulate like a human Voltron into a very large version of Tim Sylvia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Also congratulations go out to all the staff and fighters at AKA for helping Luke Rock hold achieve his dream of becoming a brokémon master by collecting all 151 ligament tears

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-statement-on-matheus-nicolau-110316 DOuble kill...

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Perhaps I'm remembering wrong but I believe 9lbs is a full Carano

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Since RDA and Khabib fought, RDA beat two former champions, became a champion, lost his belt, and fought again afterwards. Khabib fought Darrel Horcher.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
This punishment does not go nearly far enough, he must also relinquish his nickname

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
After years of acrimonious arguing between Jon Jones and Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett about what happened in the video of Jones saying "I can be such a pervert sometimes" it turns out that in the unedited version the camera does pan down to reveal a small, soft penis

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[runs into bedroom after having to duck into a cupboard superman style to pop a Stallionite Sexuology Guaranteed Erectogenic Formula pill] hey pussy are you still there

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
CHuck never disgraced the honour of the title by talking about his pathetic floppy dick because of cocaine. this isnt justice...

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Jokes aside I believe that Jon Jones is innocent because he used the defense speculatively explored by Alistair Overeem, the greatest natural athlete in history

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it's good that he got a test run behind closed doors so he can really work on how to most sympathetically present his floppy wiener to the nsac live on fight pass

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
JOE ROGAN: Alright I'm here with the champion, Jon, tell us how you prepared for this fight

JON JONES: You know I'm truly blessed, I have the best training partners and I sparred a lot of rounds with USADA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport, and I'm just staying humble and looking forward to showing Pat Lundvall and the fans at home just what I can do with my hosed up tiny dick that doesn't work

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

vainman posted:

Further highlights: the receipt they turned in for the pills was from two weeks after he failed his test, literally none of the three people at the restaurant could keep the story straight, the turned in pill contained a third banned substance that wasn't found in Jones' test, and this line:

may i please have a link

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lol the best part so far is that in jon's version of events he went to dinner with his training partner, got talking about boner pills, and took one on the spot as if he were going to gently caress his teammate. further that the tablets they submitted for testing contained another banned substance that he didn't pop for. and that his friend's receipt that was meant to exonerate him contained a purchase for clomiphene.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
rashad was essentially forced out of jackson's by a younger, better fighter whose ability to gently caress keith jardine in the rear end in a buffalo wild wings was unfairly increased by illegal drugs

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
looks like the nsac are going to fight fire with fire and have appointed the ultimate eye poker http://cagepages.com/2016/11/07/nsac-appoint-doctor-guilty-malpractice/

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
a jon jones vs dan henderson grappling match is the worst idea i've ever heard

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
tim kennedy's a fuckin dumbass

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lol

https://twitter.com/TimKennedyMMA/status/794175507759628288

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is just the latest in a long line of deeply troubling and wholly imaginary attempts on tim kennedy's life on behalf of isis

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
mma is full of actual psychotic nazis, like the one that beat arlovski, so it's hard to care that he likes donald trump

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Dangersim posted:

In one of the embedded Eddie is talking about how he's going to put conor on the defensive because he thinks he gets flustered when you do that. Now people say all sorts of stuff prefight, but if his plan is to get real agressive with a counterpunching knockout artist I don't think it's gonna work out real well.

eddie don't give a gently caress, except for when he came to the ufc and started fighting really cautiously, but other than that eddie don't give a gently caress

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Lid posted:

Its less surprising a Belarussian is for Trump.

On the other hand Khabib may shoot him.

trump has way more twitter followers than khabib, he wouldn't dare

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Dangersim posted:

Conor is like an inch taller with a 4 inch reach advantadge

tale of the tape doesn't give a waist to hip ratio thus obscuring the advantage of eddie's large, powerful rear end

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

He's got to get Connor on the fence in order to lean in a way which fully shows off his large, powerful & dynamic rear end. And I don't think he can press Connor hard enough to do it without takeing a counter. Unfortunately I feel that Eddies surprisingly jiggly, well-dimpled rear end will be hidden between his body and the canvas this weekend.

i'm hoping and praying that we get to see plenty of his condom depot for $59.99 on pay per view

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

tumor looking batty posted:

Who has the nicest rear end in MMA?

joe rogan had a lot of nice things to say about tyson griffin's rear end, it's certainly one of the top asses

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Lol khabib's a loving dumb shithead

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
what did tyron woodley do

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the keven monster energy drink post

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

1st AD posted:

He's a wrestle poke man

only if the american peptide server is up

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[in chillingly accurate fatherdog impression]

Triticum Guzzler posted:

that reminds me, when is thiago alves due to miss weight

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
congratulations to kelvin gastelum on his return to the middleweight division

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
you'll come back stronger because you'll be carrying an extra 15lbs of mass dude

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
posting "i will come back stronger" like you just suffered a massive injury is really funny when you blew weight by 7lbs against a guy who flirted with 145

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it's not cowboy's job to weigh in at middleweight because his opponent is too fat

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Owned.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Dangersim posted:

Cut Gastelum, dead serious.

You made this post a few hours too late to help

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Tyron Woodley is cool since he came out as a sage supporter

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Eddie's politics are not my politics but to me it's good to attack Floyd Mayweather Jr. Jr. where it hurts: him wanting to cum on a big pile of money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i think it's a good thing to say to conor mcgregor. that's my opinion.

• Locked thread