Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most likely to brutally crash back to earth
This poll is closed.
Bulls 32 50.00%
Thunder 16 25.00%
Pistons 5 7.81%
Hawks 11 17.19%
Total: 64 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mr. Mambold posted:

He never makes those. I yelled at him DON'T YOU DO IT DON'T YOU TAKE THAT LAST SHOT!

He made it.

He got a software update he now makes those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Len is making me eat words tonight by just punking the Hawks with slomo ball.

Bender needs to go to the D-league bad, though.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
spurs win their ugliest game of the season

yay?

the starters all sucked and patty mills bailed out the team (kawhi got better in the 4th)

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

RaySmuckles posted:

spurs win their ugliest game of the season

yay?

the starters all sucked and patty mills bailed out the team (kawhi got better in the 4th)

I don't know what the gently caress man.

Is Aldridge too fat? What the gently caress is up with him.

The Spurs managed to make Wesley Matthews look good. Next thing you know Derrick Rose is going to be going for 30 on them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The problem with sleeve jerseys is they all are too tight in the wrong areas and too loose in others and are really unflattering on a lot of guys. Jared Dudley is really flabby and I shouldn't know that.

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.
Why is Malone playing Faried at center against Whiteside?

why

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Mr. Mambold posted:

He never makes those. I yelled at him DON'T YOU DO IT DON'T YOU TAKE THAT LAST SHOT!

He made it.

It had such a weird loving trajectory. Not a normal bad shooter shotput straight line, but with the very gentle curve of a small turtle's back, like a baby turtle

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
NO GOOD CLIPPER'S

oh its december

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
a new thread upon this, the first of december: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800163

• Locked thread