Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

:vince:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

thank u

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My son was stillborn like the day after he was considered "old enough" to be stillborn rather than miscarried OP, I delivered him and cut the umbilical cord, I don't think I recall anything remotely like what you suggest in the OP, I think you're full of poo poo tbh and I hope you die horribly irl lol

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

was it more like this op?

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

T.S. Smelliot posted:

My son was stillborn like the day after he was considered "old enough" to be stillborn rather than miscarried OP, I delivered him and cut the umbilical cord, I don't think I recall anything remotely like what you suggest in the OP, I think you're full of poo poo tbh and I hope you die horribly irl lol

trigger warning that poo poo u jerk

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

trigger warning that poo poo u jerk
Oh come on is it really that bad to wish a horrible death on someone who deserves it

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh come on is it really that bad to wish a horrible death on someone who deserves it

The trigger warning was for ur benefit my friend, macasaurus had no need to post a gif of ur son that way

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Macasaurus posted:

Already reposted on page one.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

super sweet best pal posted:

thank god youre here to tell us these things professor

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
that gif should be on every page at least once.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Macasaurus posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796592&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post466097932

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

dang i even went through all the pages i guess it loaded too slow on computer

goondolences goon sir

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

late to the party buddy, go gently caress yourself

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You poison womb and all

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Macasaurus posted:

Is this a total fabrication or did some singer actually poo poo herself while humping a stage monitor

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Is this a total fabrication or did some singer actually poo poo herself while humping a stage monitor

Yea she actually gave birth to a cooked chicken

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

Thank god it didn't happen on Super Bowl.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Now tell a story about spotted dick and your first gay experience.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i would never gently caress an englishman

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Thread now nosediving into poo poo. Further contribute, or abandon ship?

Tough decision.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Shadow0 posted:

For some reason, Germany has a ton of these canned/jarred weiners. Many of them with American motifs on them.

There were even more of them, but I'm too lazy to upload more pictures. Just rows and rows of the stuff.

It's really convenient to be able to keep sausages in your cupboard and not have to freeze them or use them within a couple days of purchase, plus Germans eat a lot of sausage?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
But canned sausages are also really gross and slimy and not at all a good substitute for a proper, hard and dry sausage

In my experience they are bought by people who think they may need an emergency wiener at some point in the future, to be thrown out ten years later when they are remodeling their kitchen.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Sorry for your... loss. :grin:

Theophany fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Nov 7, 2016

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

EVIL NOONER posted:

what!!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

steinrokkan posted:

Goons hang around women in the hopes that they may need an emergency wiener at some point in the future, only to be thrown out ten years later when they are remodeling their kitchen.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

:lol:

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

This thread has come full circle now.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

12 years ago I never imagined my $10 would buy so much entertainment....wow!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lmao 😂

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Holy poo poo

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I'm convinced Jamoke must have sold his soul to a devil at the crossroads one cold, moonless night.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
also this ^^^^

we are the Funyuns posted:

12 years ago I never imagined my $10 would buy so much entertainment....wow!

I autobanned myself. Still very worth it to pay :10bux: again.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Theophany posted:

Sorry for your... loss. :grin:

hehe

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I saw the rest of my life flash before my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the chicken in a can thing i get, because making stew is a thing, and the canned oysters i get, because pasta sauces are a thing

it's the canned cheeseburger that i cannot wrap my loving head aroudn

It's made by a german camping supplies company. It's for long, long hikes when you've been in the wilderness so long you've forgotten how hamburgers are supposed to taste.

• Locked thread