Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

fits posted:

winnipeg has a tanev?

He's been pretty good this year and I'm glad he's finally started scoring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

JawKnee posted:

they left Montoya in for all 10? What the gently caress Therrien.
not quite the same effect as with roy

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I heard he told a can of beer that it was his last game in Montreal.

Grimby
Sep 12, 2002
Montreal better hope Price stays healthy, cause holy poo poo.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Coyotes are gonna give up another 10 goals tonight

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

DuhSal posted:

I didn't watch the game but why wouldn't you pull Montoya at 4 goals and try to climb back in with Price instead of leaving the poor guy out there...

'Cause Price is playing tomorrow. Sometimes you just gotta have the backup eat poo poo.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Two thoughts,
1) lol Montreal
2) Does this get Therrien fired? This humble poster says no.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
yotes :smith:

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Drunk Canuck posted:

Two thoughts,
1) lol Montreal
2) Does this get Therrien fired? This humble poster says no.

1) I agree.
2) No, but he moves back onto the hotseat he vacated when he started the season 9-0-1.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

grack posted:

'Cause Price is playing tomorrow. Sometimes you just gotta have the backup eat poo poo.

Yea I guess but it's still early in the season, would it be bad for Price to play half a game more? Their next game after Saturday is Tuesday.. I dunno. I understood the reason but I could see the other way being fine.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

DuhSal posted:

Yea I guess but it's still early in the season, would it be bad for Price to play half a game more? Their next game after Saturday is Tuesday.. I dunno. I understood the reason but I could see the other way being fine.

They're going to have to ride Price hard later in the season when poo poo starts mattering more. Bringing him in 4-5 goals in to a game their clearly going to lose is pointless as hell. Super pointless.

Therrien Coach for Life!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Duke Chin posted:

They're going to have to ride Price hard later in the season when poo poo starts mattering more. Bringing him in 4-5 goals in to a game their clearly going to lose is pointless as hell. Super pointless.

Therrien Coach for Life!

Fair enough.

Edit: I didn't think it through. Therrien was right, he's a good coach and should stay with Montreal for a long while. :)

DuhSal fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Nov 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
domi knocked out kesler

• Locked thread