Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Frankenstyle posted:

. Plus I'm not liking the direction they seem to be going with some sort of group of holistic characters made in a government experiment like the kids in Fringe.

I was worried about this too, but then they said in the third episode that the Project was just about identifying and tracking people who were already special (or whatever) rather than manufacturing them.

That said, I'd be surprised if that wasn't the intended end goal, but it seems pretty clear that Dirk was like this before the government got their hands on him. Bart maybe, maybe not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

tarlibone posted:

Oh man. I can't believe I haven't been talking about Corporal Dip Schitt. I don't know who's playing him, but he's doing a good job. He's like the brains version of Rudy: he has the heart of a fearless ultra-Delta-Force supersoldier, but he has the mind of a 10 year old boy who only plays video games. His commander's infinite patience with this living ball of stupid is fun to watch.

I'm wondering how they're going to pay off that flashforward from Episode Three, where he's covered in blood and laughing maniacally.

I suspect that he's faking being so stupid, honestly.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Renewed for a second, ten episode (so two episodes longer) season.

• Locked thread