Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
put up the white flag Dallas, you're just about done for this year :(

Don't think this team will be anywhere near able to come back to make the playoffs a month from now when they get healthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

before people get too excited about Laine's 11 goals in 14 games, just realize that he's scored 6 in 2.5 games against Dallas.

Under president Trump, there will be no more lottery picks for Canadian teams. That's why I voted for him.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

I can't recall the last time I or any other Dallas fan on this forum have remarked about a high light reel save by one of our goalies..

I mean I'm sure it's happened sometime in the past year.. once or twice probably. Really can't remember.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

There's no loving pride in the jersey from this team of AHLers, so they might as well send them all down and see if the guys playing for Texas now do any better.

It's a lost loving year. Sit down Lehtonen and Niemi and see if one of the kids are up to the job.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

well atleast the Stars aren't the biggest disappointments of the night, thanks secretary Clinton

• Locked thread