Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Hey there. I recently got a job at a small-ish online vendor and my boss wants me to boost our store SEO-wise. We currently use serpbook to rank keywords, but it hasn't been that helpful so far.

I've been comparing our site category texts to competitors and been reading the free guides available online with only 2-3 gains in rank in our most sought after SEO keywords so far. I'm 3 weeks into this job and I want to impress my boss, so I was wondering if anyone here knew of good services or resources that are current and to the point? I'm not looking for someone to do everything for me, I want to learn and go a bit more in-depth with the important bits. Basically optimize the site for SEO-ranking the best way possible even if it means major rewrites all over the place.
My boss is willing to pay for good advice/help, and asked me to research the best ways to boost rank cleanly without scummy cross-linking and such.

Our site isn't in english, but hopefully there are some universal guidelines out there, and I can describe the content of our site and so on if need be.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong subforum, I didn't know where else to ask!

Thanks for reading. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
We've had a thread about this that slipped off the front page (maybe it's about this, I don't know poo poo about this stuff) http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3766834

And you are more than welcome to keep this thread rolling as well!

• Locked thread