Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

A good deal of that is less campaign strategy and more inherent weakness of the candidate.

I tend to agree with this. But how do you ensure that the most viable Democratic candidate in a general election wins the primary election? How do you prevent someone like Hillary, who obviously failed to turn up her based in the general election, from becoming the next Democratic nominee for president? Despite claims from many Bernie supporters saying that the DNC rigged the system, didn't Hillary actually win the nomination fair and square? (honest question, I'm not well-versed in the whole DNC scandal)

Mind_Taker fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Nov 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Sylink posted:

You can start by having the party /DNC inner circle not be a bunch of sycophants jerking each other off, see DWS etc.

Can you expound on this for me? I'm honestly curious and not well-versed in the inner workings of the DNC.

• Locked thread