Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
Hillary and the DNC looked like a corrupt political machine circa 2001-2005 Republicans and they went all in on the minorities and women will vote for her plan. For the first one, their convention was a disaster and when DWS resigned in disgrace the second Clinton got the nomination (and was hired by the campaign the same night) and this was only reinforced with all the Podesta emails. For the second part, I think people vastly overestimate how much minorities and women really care about a woman president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

cowofwar posted:

White women voted for Trump because the average woman is a homemaker who is financially dependent on her husband. When she fears for the family's economic security she will put her family and home before her identity as a woman and all other progressive ideals.

We all like to pretend that all women are now strong, independent and enfranchised but the actual demographics of North America don't reflect that picture. America isn't full of professionals in urban centres, it's full of poorly educated truck drivers with poorly educated stay at home moms with two kids, a mortgage and a precarious financial situation that has only got worse over the last 20 years and who are scared about the future.

What? The majority of white married couples have had two parents working for like 15 years now.

• Locked thread