Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016

Hearts of Iron 4? Hearts of Iron 4. Now with MODS!

For those of you who have been living under rocks and the like, Hearts of Iron 4 is the Fourth Installment in the Hearts of Iron Series by Paradox Games, the series itself being a World War Two Simulation on a global level, where the player takes control of (basically) all aspects of their country- Governmental issues and focuses, Research, Military structure, command, strategy, etc, and the like.

So what does that have to do with anything?

Well, obviously, I'll be playing Hearts of Iron 4. That's no surprise, I'd hope. However, I will NOT be controlling everything! Instead, the thread gets to do some work of their own!

But, What does that mean, exactly?

Simply put, I'll be putting a few things up to vote

1) I'll be leaving Military Strategy COMPLETELY up to the Goons. If we Crash and burn, that's completely OK by me! If you wanna poke bears with a stick and Declare war against the whole world, GO FOR IT! But, you've gotta order who to go where. So if you want General X to hold Y Frontline, you gotta tell me that crap. I'll be doing some basic manouvering where there is a lack of general orders, such as ordering an army to hold a certain front line, and maybe give them a basic attack route, but THAT IS IT. The rest is up to you!

2) I want you guys to Vote DEMOCRATIC, COMMUNIST, or FACIST This will be the first Major vote, and as such, I'll give the thread a 48 Hour Time limit from this OP going up to vote. I'll try and post a tally at 24 Hours, but no guarantees depending on my schedule.

3) You guys get to vote on do we JOIN A FACTION, or GO OUR OWN WAY. This will be voted upon AFTER we choose which Ideology we decide upon, and it'll be a 24 hour vote.

Aside from all that mess, though, I'll be posting a Table of Contents here (And possibly on the 2nd Post, we'll see) whenever updates go up.
----
MODLIST

> Armour Icons- Flavor
> Balanced Warscores- So that the AI Fuckoff bombing Everything into oblivion doesn't hog up the entire warscore like an arse. This always bugged me in base HOI 4
> Coloured buttons- Personal Preference, helps me to remember what button does what
> EXP for Variants- Lets me keep a higher cap on EXP (5000 vs 500) and change division composition without spending EXP (Which I thought was highly silly. Experience to shove more men into a unit? Really?)
> Enhanced Peace Conference AI- Makes the AI less silly in peace conferences (No more Germany Puppeting Siam and other Silly Things
> Flavor Names Extended- Flavor for things! Always nice.
> German Unit Veterancy- Flavor, makes the Veterancy icons look less bland
> Hearts of Iron: New World Order- Adds a couple small things- Notably changes the political laws
> Historical Vehicle Overhaul- Overhauls the Tank Trees into something better resembling historical tanks of the period, and makes it feel a lot less Generic
> Improved Conquest Flavor- MORE FLAVOR! Always nice, and adds cool things for when you conquer (or are conquered) certain places
> More Paths through the seas- Adds causeways in sensible locations
> No Allied Guaranteeing- Makes it so the sleeping Giant that is the US doesn't Guarantee the South and Central Americas right off the bat. They can still guarantee mid game, but the countries don't start that way anymore.
> No End Date- Campaign will go on until I want it to end, basically. I'll let thread decide when we've accomplished our Goals (Including World Conquest, if you really want to.)
> Real Combat Width- Tweaks how Combat width works in-game. I like it.
> Realistic Nukes- Because the Vanilla nukes are just Sad.
> Retratat: A portrait Mod- Flavor! No more generic portraits for minor nations
> Strategic View Adjustments- No matter how much you play HOI4 I recommend this. it's highly useful as compared to the vanilla Strategic View
> Theatre Shields Expanded- More Shields to choose from, helps me remember what army is what at a glance
> Unique infantry equipment- Yes I can variant infy equipment now. It's pretty fun, actually
> World Press Mod: Der Sturmer- Makes the Generic World Press the German newspaper, "Der Sturmer", because why not
----
Closing Thoughts

Before we begin, there's a couple of things to go over.

Firstly, We'll be playing as Italy. I don't feel like playing as Germany, I don't want to play as the US or USSR, which are pathetically easy, and I don't want to play a small country, so Italy it is!

Secondly, Yes, War Crimes were a thing. You may RESPECTFULLY Speak on such topics IF they pertain to a discussion, or interesting fact, but DO NOT BE A DICK ABOUT IT. Yes, people are hosed up. It's just part of life. Saying that "Hitler gassed people, oh no" is not interesting, new, or particularly witty. You're an adult (I hope), you can make the distinction.

Thirdly, Have fun, Be respectful to others, and help me Run Italy into the freakin' ground Muddle my way through the Second World War!
-------------------------------
Post covering the Ethiopian War will be up in ~ 10-15 minutes, I've played about until I finished the Ethiopian War, which was Late March 1936.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016
Reserved for 2nd Post stuff

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016
1 January, 1936

Gentlemen, we stand to create history, here. We've received our combat reports from the Armies assigned to the Ethiopian Conflict, and they are promising!

(Note: Sorry For the Poor Quality on this one, the others look a lot better... No idea why this one came out so bad)

From the north, we had our Hammer force under Sebastino Prasca, pushing down South into the Ethiopian Northern Defensive Force, which only put up token resistance until our Brave Italian soldiers were at the gates of Addis Ababa. Fighting around the Ethiopian Capital was markedly more intense than earlier skirmishes, as the Ethiopian force, which, until then had been conducting a fighting retreat, stood and fought in the bombed out capitol.

In the South, Field Marshall Badoglio and his four divisions of troops acted as the Anvil for Prasca's Army Group, tying up the Southern Ethiopian Defensive Force whilst the North Marched down to the Capital. While Badoglio's Divisions saw little in the way of major engagements, skirmishes along the Southern Coast of Ethiopia were constant for months, even after the Country's Capitulation, with Resistance fighters taking over for the Army after Ethiopia's surrender.

Ethiopia itself was annexed in full, an Italian Governor put into place in the Capital, and the Invasion force remained in-Country to keep the peace... and Keep power with the new Regime. Whilst Ethiopia itself had little in the way of extra armaments- though any equipment is always welcome in our stocks- the real strategic value of Ethiopia lays in it's potential industrial capability, something to keep in mind for the future, and it's access to oil, the lifeblood of our armored forces and Navy.

Whilst Strong and powerful, our Navy Requires at the very least another 20 tons of Oil to maintain it's current maintenance and production capabilities, and our land forces are experiencing a small shortage of Rubber as well- both of these will need to be rectified, through synthetic facilities, trade, or conquest.

This brings us to Today's briefing. We have a few possible options, such as Yugoslavia to our east, France to our west, And Austria or Sweden to our north- Though I'm loathe to attack Austria for fear of provoking the German Reich. Or, we can seek more peaceful means. As it stands, we have a garrison of fourteen divisions- Mainly of infantry with a Couple Armored Divisions- guarding the French Border, as well as Ten Divisions- again, Mainly of infantry with light armored support- guarding the Yugoslavian Border.

Gentlemen, it's time to rack our brains. I want you to present me with possible orders within the day, so we can come to a consensus of our plans going forward from our African Triumph.
----
Voting is OPEN for Orders until 12:45 PM PST on November 12th, and which Ideology we want to pursue until 12:45 PM PST on November 13th.

Also, Future posts will be longer, and have more pictures, so don't worry too much. I just didn't want to go too far into the game before I opened the thread up to voting.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

I'm sure this'll go well.

Also that huge mod laundry list :stare:

Edit: gently caress it, voting Democratic because your laundrylist contains a few highly Wehraboo-centric mods. (The Stürmer mod? Really?)

Drone fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Nov 11, 2016

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Das Panzer posted:

This brings us to Today's briefing. We have a few possible options, such as Yugoslavia to our east, France to our west, And Austria or Sweden to our north- Though I'm loathe to attack Austria for fear of provoking the German Reich.

IRL the Wehrmacht was a paper tiger in '36, I'm guessing this is not the case in this game?

Voting Communism

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Communist!

Go our own way until we can safely join Russia

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Nov 11, 2016

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
I'll put one in for Democracy

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Communism

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
Fascism but join the Japanese co prosperity faction.

Katznmaus
May 29, 2013

Cocksmith posted:

IRL the Wehrmacht was a paper tiger in '36, I'm guessing this is not the case in this game?
It is quite small in the beginning but you can amass a big army quite quickly with all the starting industries.

Voting Fascist, but keep out of the Axis and do your own New Roman Empire thing! Don't forget to keep out the huns with an improved limes border wall.

idhrendur
Aug 20, 2016

Italy invented fascism, so we should stick to it. But not in a faction with those German upstarts.

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016

Drone posted:

I'm sure this'll go well.

Also that huge mod laundry list :stare:

Edit: gently caress it, voting Democratic because your laundrylist contains a few highly Wehraboo-centric mods. (The Stürmer mod? Really?)

I can always change it to the Italian one later, that's just the one I happened to have installed. But yes, giant mod laundry list. You should see my Civ5 list actually no, please don't

Cocksmith posted:

Yeah, irl, Germany was a paper Tiger- their tanks were light, their Battle Doctrines were new and untested, and their army was not at its 1939-1941 heights. Sadly, this is not modeled in HOI4. If you want really ridiculous, the German AI in my games sometimes has trouble with Denmark. why? Because Denmark pulls 100+ divisions out of its rear end (volunteers from somewhere, usually the US, GB, etc.) and roflstomps whatever german units are around. Heck, turkey can field 70-100 divisions all on its own by 1939. (No idea how historic that is, sadly)

Edit: I totally forgot to mention this, but due to Hearts of Iron being Hearts of Iron, you can rename army divisions. So if a name catches your fancy, just leave a poke in the thread, and I'll rename it next time I post an update going forward. If you want to know what sort of divisions I'm fielding,don't worry, that'll be in the next update.

Das Panzer fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Nov 11, 2016

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Full :ussr:Communism:ussr: now

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Das Panzer posted:

I can always change it to the Italian one later, that's just the one I happened to have installed. But yes, giant mod laundry list. You should see my Civ5 list actually no, please don't

Yeah, irl, Germany was a paper Tiger- their tanks were light, their Battle Doctrines were new and untested, and their army was not at its 1939-1941 heights. Sadly, this is not modeled in HOI4. If you want really ridiculous, the German AI in my games sometimes has trouble with Denmark. why? Because Denmark pulls 100+ divisions out of its rear end (volunteers from somewhere, usually the US, GB, etc.) and roll stomps whatever german units are around. Heck, turkey can field 70-100 divisions all on its own by 1939. (No idea how historic that is, sadly)

It literally is modeled in HOI4??

also lol no denmark doesn't

Already off to a great LP

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016

Gamerofthegame posted:

It literally is modeled in HOI4??

also lol no denmark doesn't

Already off to a great LP

It is somewhat when you start as Germany, yes, because you have to build up (which to be completely fair, only takes about two years depending on your focuses, as you can pretty easily get the Tiger by 1938) but I've never noticed it when Germany is an AI. I'm no expert in HOI4 (I'm much more used to Hoi 3) but in my games, either Germany does very well, or very poorly. Heck, I was playing Communist US a few weeks ago and Germany got destroyed by Belgium, The UK, and Denmark, with Belgium and Denmark having a suspiciously high number of non-Belgian or Danish troops.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

I'm the strange capitalization in random places

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Fascist, start your own faction, remake the Roman Empire :hist101:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Democracy. gently caress the fascist fanboys.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Democracy, but I will accept Communism if it keeps the Fascists out.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Communism

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Full communism now!

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Democracy

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

idhrendur posted:

Italy invented fascism, so we should stick to it. But not in a faction with those German upstarts.
I agree. We should prove Italian fascism is the only true fascism and show our superiority over the German and Japanese copycats.

Dakona
May 3, 2014
While playing Fascist Italy is fairly fun, it can get way too easy if you pair up with Germany and keep them from drowning themselves with their rampant aggression. If we do that route I say avoid joining the Axis.

My vote, however, is for Communism. There are just too many ways to expand if we go that route and it makes the country's focus tree still useful.

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016
Poll so far:
5 Democrats
7 commies
5 Facists

Reminder, I still need orders for the units in play so far.
Do we gear up to attack someone with the choices being France, Yugoslavia, Austria, or Switzerland, or do we stay peaceful for now?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Make Fascism Great Again

we should probably attack Austria

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Launch a Communist attack against Switzerland obviously.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Attack the Swiss. With enemies, you know where they stand, but with Neutrals, who knows? It sickens me.

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Attack Yugoslavia

gently caress attacking through the alps, start a war in the balkans. what's the worst that could happen?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Voto Facho

Also we should go conquer someone with oil, or rubber, or both. WE NEED THOSE RESOURCES

Don't ally with hitler we don't need any of his insanity and there will surely be low hanging fruit to pick over when he does something stupid.

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016

AtomikKrab posted:

Voto Facho

Also we should go conquer someone with oil, or rubber, or both. WE NEED THOSE RESOURCES

Don't ally with hitler we don't need any of his insanity and there will surely be low hanging fruit to pick over when he does something stupid.

In Regards to Oil/Rubber:

Austria has some Oil- only two, sadly, but it's something.

Yugoslavia has a large Aluminum deposit and a nicely-sized Chromium Deposit, which would be more important in the future for heavier tank models and Naval Vessels, as well as Aircraft.

France and Switzerland have none of that, simply steel and aluminum.

(We're prolly better off making some oil refineries, which I have the groundwork for a couple down as-is, but not a lot.)

Edit: Here's a copy of how the resources around us look at the moment:

Das Panzer fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Nov 12, 2016

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016
Alright, Voting on ORDERS is Closed- Looks like we're going to war with the Swiss. Poor Bastards.

The vote for our IDEOLOGY will be going open for another 24 hours.

Current Vote Tally:
5 Democrats
8 Commies
7 Facisti

Will have an update up as soon as I can get the images cropped

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016
24 February 1937

Well, it seems we've reached a consensus, Gentlemen. Our target will be Switzerland... I still have no word on the political situation in the Capital, but, I will attempt to keep you assembled officers in the loop.

Moving on to the more pressing matter of our highly successful campaign in the Swiss Alps, I have with me the combat reports from Generals Messe and Soddu, as well as several key reports that you may find interesting, as well as an update on our research and newly applicable military grade designs.

Let's begin with the report from the front line.

At 1400 hours on the day of April 12th, 1936, I gave the orders to both Army Groups under the control of Messe and Soddu to advance to the Swiss Border whilst preparations for justification of our coming conflict were laid down.

Following that, Messe's 10 Divsions took the leftmost flank, his ten divisions poised to push northwards and westwards, whilst Soddu's ten divisions pushed northwards and eastwards.

In a matter of two days, both army Groups, A and B respectively for Messe and Soddu's divisions, were entrenched along the Swiss Border with Italy, their tanks well fueled, and their riflemen armed and impatiently awaiting the order to march across the border- and the Swiss knew it as well, stationing their meagre army along the border as well.

Within the week, I had organized regular fighter sorties out of Piedmont, with Bombers and Fighters alike flying sorties over the Alps, both to train up the somewhat inexperienced crews, and familiarize themselves with the terrain they would shortly be fighting in- the more they knew the contours of the terrain, the more help they would be in the upcoming conflict, and the Swiss, who fielded only a token air force, could not, and did not, respond to our sorties, though several frustrated and annoyed letters were apparently sent to Il Duce and his government- a fact I personally find quite amusing.

I would like to take a moment to speak on the happenings at home and abroad, in the months before the declaration of a state of armed conflict between Italia and Switzerland.

Firstly- and somewhat worrying in regards to both Germany's bluff and France's response, Hitler announced the Re-militarization of the Rhineland, on the 20th of May, 1936.

I have the aforementioned newspaper page to show you that are assembled: (Aside, I changed Der Sturmer out for Il Popolo d'Italia)

As you can see, this could be very, very troubling. Does France- and by extension, Great Britain- intend to roll over and let Hitler and Germany walk all over them? Are they so fearful of repeating the events of the Great War that they are willing to give the dictator whatever he wishes? I suppose we will have to see, and, as you can imagine, we will be monitoring the situation closely.

Aside from Germany and trouble brewing along the German-French border, there was also the major coverage by Il Popolo d'Italia of another intriguing event: The Spanish Civil War.

On the 26th of April, just under a month before Germany declared the re-militarization of the Rhineland, Spain delved into the depths of a civil war between our Facisti brethren, the Falangists- Under Francisco Franco, and the Republicans of the old Spanish Regime.

However, aside from the initial reporting of the War's beginning, I did not hear much about the Civil War- this is partially my own fault, due to my attention being focused more upon the coming campaign in Switzerland.

And then, on October 17th, of the year 1936, War was declared between Italy and Switzerland- The first European ground war between two nations since the Great War's end in 1918-, not counting our endeavor in Ethiopia- had begun.

Preliminary reports were excellent. The fighting was intense- the Swiss were ready for our attacks, and knew we were on the verge of attacking, but were unable to stand and fight against the far superior Italian firepower, even though they were fighting in their home territory.

And, in a short two weeks and a few days, our maps looked more like this:

The Swiss were apparently poor fighters, a far cry from the medieval ages where they were famed for their mercenary pikemen, as shortly after Midnight on the morning of February 15th, 1937, their government capitulated, a peace treaty signed at the bombed out city of Berne, and Switzerland was annexed back into the Italian Empire.

Earlier that year, just after the new year, in fact, the Spanish Civil War ended with a Falangist Victory- Franco was the new leader of Spain- Facisti Espana.

This concludes almost all notable world events and our campaign season.

Before I move onto the final world event- which is highly, highly important, I will cover some of our technological advances.

Even this early, we've made a couple important strides.

No longer was Electronic Mechanical Engineering a thing of the British and the Germans. Now, we would use these newfangled computation devices as well- and we would learn to improve on the existing designs. Notably, our best and brightest minds believe the advance will give them the means to cut research times by at least three percent- an acceptable number for now.

We also finished standardizing our Support Equipment- Machine Guns and Mortars and the like, beginning with standardizing and modernizing the equipment we were armed with in the Great War.

However, I loathe cut this briefing short, but, we've been giving an important choice, with a letter directly delivered to Il Duce by hitler himself-

The Anti-Comintern Pact.

Do we sign the pact, or do we refuse to sign the pact?

Not only this, but where do we go from here?

Having captured Switzerland, we have a few choices moving forward

a) We can focus on France- Having opened up the entire Swiss Border gives us excellent maneuvering room to invade France and move around heavily fortified lines, rather than through said lines.

b) We can focus on Germany- Personally, i think this is a terrible idea, but I am not the only ranking General in the room, and my word is not the law.

c) We can focus on Austria- Again, I think this is a terrible idea, due to Germany clearly wanting to rejoin with Austria, but my word is not final, nor is it the law and code of conduct.

d) We can focus on Yugoslavia- A solid choice, Yugoslavia doesn't have much in the way of resources, but the primarily Italian Yugoslavia should be brought back into the Italian Imperial fold.

e) Finally, we can focus on the Africas- We have bases in Libya and, obviously, Ethiopia.

I expect clear and concise answers on BOTH questions by Midnight tomorrow, Pacific Standard Time.

(A bit longer, but had to cut it short again because of the Anti-Comintern Pact. This will directly effect our political standing with possibly several countries, though, so it's important to vote on the issue before we proceed further.)

:italy:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Das Panzer posted:

The Anti-Comintern Pact.

Do we sign the pact, or do we refuse to sign the pact?

Not only this, but where do we go from here?

Having captured Switzerland, we have a few choices moving forward

a) We can focus on France- Having opened up the entire Swiss Border gives us excellent maneuvering room to invade France and move around heavily fortified lines, rather than through said lines.

b) We can focus on Germany- Personally, i think this is a terrible idea, but I am not the only ranking General in the room, and my word is not the law.

c) We can focus on Austria- Again, I think this is a terrible idea, due to Germany clearly wanting to rejoin with Austria, but my word is not final, nor is it the law and code of conduct.

d) We can focus on Yugoslavia- A solid choice, Yugoslavia doesn't have much in the way of resources, but the primarily Italian Yugoslavia should be brought back into the Italian Imperial fold.

e) Finally, we can focus on the Africas- We have bases in Libya and, obviously, Ethiopia.

I expect clear and concise answers on BOTH questions by Midnight tomorrow, Pacific Standard Time.

(A bit longer, but had to cut it short again because of the Anti-Comintern Pact. This will directly effect our political standing with possibly several countries, though, so it's important to vote on the issue before we proceed further.)

:italy:

Options:

- Why bother with Africa? It's an enormous continent devoid of anything useful, the only decent amount of resources are on South Africa, not worth it at all.

- I'm not sure is wise focusing down either Germany or France so early, there will be plenty of time to pick a side. Remember the Soviets will enter the fray sooner or later.

- I like the Yugoslavia route, it's an easy target and even without much in the way of resources, it gives us borders with Bulgaria (irrelevant), Greece (has a varied selection of useful resources and gives us borders with the Chromium Paradise Turkey) and more importantly, Romania.

Taking Romania before someone else does is huge, because it has a ton of oil (70 units!). How much oil is that? Nearly as much as Iran and Saudi Arabia all together. It's pretty much the only big source of oil in Europe, outside the Soviet Union. The problem with this plan is that it sets us up against the Soviets, unless we go full commie and join the Commintern.

My vote is don't sign the pact and attack Yugoslavia.

Edit: Grammar.

Angry Lobster fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Nov 12, 2016

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Sign the pact and make Yugoslavia our next target. (e: As Angry Lobster said, it will open up even more options to mess with the Balkans and Turkey.)

I also want to advocate against messing with Austria. Even if we are not going to join forces with Germany, allowing them to be strong enough to be a thorn in the Allies' side will only benefit us. (Unless we go Comintern, of course.)

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Don't sign the pact

Aim for Romania and that sweet sweet oil.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Do not sign.

We should furthermore take all the Balkans.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Don't Sign and clearly we must take yugoslavia, it is merely the first step on the road to the rich oil reserves of persia.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Do not sign and let's invade Yugoslavia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idhrendur
Aug 20, 2016

Do not sign the pact, as it looks like we may soon be in bed with the communists.

And we should reclaim the lands taken from us and given to Yugoslavia.

• Locked thread