Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
They're looking into the audio and video sync issue in Chrome. Seems to be ok when running Firefox if you continually have the issue where it gets out of sync. Refreshing fixes this usually.

So far 73 has been very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Gulak vs ZSJ and Hero vs Riddle III loving ruled.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

They're looking into the audio and video sync issue in Chrome. Seems to be ok when running Firefox if you continually have the issue where it gets out of sync. Refreshing fixes this usually.

So far 73 has been very good.

Currently right now Firefox and Edge (lol) don't have the live video/audio sync issues. They're still looking into the problems with Chrome.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
House of Hardcore 21 is streaming this Saturday

Last Ever GLCW Steel Cage Match: Al Snow & Dave Herro vs. Abyss & Dameon Nelson
*match is not sanctioned by House of Hardcore
Mixed Tag Team Match: Mickie James & Tommy Dreamer vs. Angelina Love & Mystery Partner
The Rematch from HOH 19: Bob Holly vs. Sami Callihan
The Third Encounter: Matt Cross vs. Tony Nese
Bull James vs. Kevin Thorn
Plus also appearing Ryback, Colt Cabana and more to be announced soon!

IPW-UK has joined FloSlam.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
HOH 21 was rough to get through. Lots of tiring one dimensional comedy spots, ECW tropes (to be expected yes), and pretty meh matches. Cross vs Nese is worth checking out though. Callihan vs Hardcore Holly wasn't too bad either surprisingly.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Glad they fixed the audio and video sync issue in Chrome on windows 10.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
OTT on Floslam. Pretty excited for this.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Will this affect the service in a positive manner? How much involvement did Botter really have then?

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

abraham linksys posted:

good on this man with poo poo hair who's name i forgot for putting darby over like this

Dave Crist.

I love WWN wacky cool venues.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
It was a show. Yehi vs Henry was quite good. Everything else was fine but nothing must see. I liked Kincaid, Palmer, Yuta, and Mitch from that battle royal.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

duyarvish posted:

I enjoyed the FIP show because I like garbage wrestling and I thought the Yehi title match was really fun but these were the first two Floslam shows I watched since subbing and its definitly not the best impression.

Evolve has two shows at the end of the month with Hero's farewell. So that something to look forward to.

Plus there's still plenty of back catalog stuff if that's your thing.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Add that to the list of "case for buying a year sub."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

sportsgenius86 posted:

IPW: UK Supershow 6 is live on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET

The Main Event - Armed Warfare
- Team Sammy (Smooth/Star/Duggan/Donnelly) vs. Havoc's Army (Havoc/Conners/Sabre Jr/Honey)
:: Two wrestlers start out the match and every 3 minutes a new wrestler joins the fray. Every wrestler is allowed to bring one weapon into the match and it will be legal to use!

International Singles Match #1 - First Time Ever
- Former WWE star John Morrison takes on the returning 'Villain' Marty Scurll

International Singles Match #2 - First Time Ever
- The returning Matt Riddle takes on WWE UK Title competitor 'Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne

International Tag Team Re-Match
- War Machine (Hanson/Rowe) vs. The London Riots (Davis/Lynch)
:: If The Riots retain the week before, it will become a Tag Team Title match!

Tag Team Rankings Match
- #CCK (Brookes/Lykos) vs. Project Lucha (Ligero/Kirby)

10,000 Cuban Peso Challenge Match
- Cuban Heat (w/ The Banker & Big T) vs. Jack Sexsmith!

PLUS TWO MORE huge matches to be announced! Featuring the likes of: Love Island star Adam 'Flex' Maxted, Women's Champion The Amazon, 'Blackbelt' Tom Dawkins & more!

This looks really good.

• Locked thread