Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

Garfu posted:

Tinkering no longer reduces points. Infinite tinkering

There are additional recipes on newstuff with uber parts... those may get a buff since they're still expensive and really only help out early game.

doesn't this mean you can just increase points on something ad infinium?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

Garfu posted:

We'll think of some sort of incentive...

Last server it was a maple per $0.50 but I think giving something that isn't necessarily an in game p2w item would be good.

I'll think of something

Or nothing

I would appreciate no ptw items. I know you probably would not do it, but having them always gives the temptation to make it harder to get things without them.

• Locked thread