Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Oh its back that is exciting. Was literally just playing some MedianXL and a few other mods waiting out MedianXLs newest most biggest update for reals (its totally coming you guys)

that and watching Aftermath development still.

I'm always done for some ES though. Its been sad times since I don't know if any of you remember the PhrozenKeep subforum where MetropolisMan ran tournaments all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

:siren: Learn to Use the Hotkey Plugin :siren:

Has your inventory ever been full and you groan because you'll need to do a bunch of cubing and stocking when you return?

Well groan no more. The hotkey plugin will cut down the mouse movements you need an insane amount.

How to get it working
First you'll need to setup the hotkeys.
I'm not sure what the default hotkeys are as it calls them by a #.

.hotkey SetStash
.hotkey SetDropToCube
.hotkey SetTransmute
.hotkey SetDropToInv

are the main commands. enter each one and select a key.

I personally use
Q for SetStash
W for SetDropToInv
E for setDropToCube
R for SetTransmute

Now that its setup all you need to do is pickup an item hit the appropriate key and it'll automove it to the next available space.
It becomes simple to pick up your gems Hit E,R with your stocker in the cube and get them all inserted. Mash R as you frantically roll your multi stocker so you can extract the correct item.
Hit Q to automatically stash items from your inventory.

A couple of quick warnings.
Don't use transmute with your stash open. It seems to detect having 2 inventories open but it can't tell between Cube/Stash. This will crash you to the main menu.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Oh well you've proved us wrong with a build that costs what? > 10ex?
Glad I can get there with a lot of farming a lot of luck.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Ugato posted:

Unless something new was added you just have to open multiple clients and have some alts idle in your game. You can sign with the same account multiple times.

Garfu posted:

Here's a link to IdleClient by brahmin: https://sites.google.com/site/madbrahmin/idleclient

It allows you to fill up your game with bots to increase XP and loot drops. Usage is pretty self explanatory

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I cant get #next to work in IdleClient, it just kills all the worker threads. Am I missing something?

You have a IncName right?

Thats what it keys off of. This is also not the quickest next game maker.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

That's precisely what I suggested, and I still think it's an amazing idea. You can even make them look different based on tier.

My AR seems pretty low as a Bowazon. What can I do to improve it? My gear isn't amazing, but it does the job - and if I could hit more than 50% of the time, I'd mow through Lost Note/farms on NM.

Probably just underleveled. Level plays a huge part in chance to hit and those levels in particular are higher than the rest of the difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Drythe posted:

My melee sin can clear anything I've done but it certainly isn't quick, not unless I'm teleporting for one specific mob and assassinating them.

How are trappers, anyone got a hell trapper?

My assassin hit a wall in hell, as after a while I gave up on using anything except for my Shadow Masters who were trouncing me in damage.

• Locked thread