Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

The Diablo 2 I downloaded from that one Drive link's Diablo II.exe keeps getting quarantined by Malwarebytes as Trojan.Meredrop, is this just a false positive or what :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Figured. Now to get this thing working so I can once again sink roughly an entire kalpa into this game :suicide:

EDIT: Okay, so every time I hit tab to open the minimap, my game immediately crashes. What's up with this? I'm on Win7.

NachtSieger fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Nov 16, 2016

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Have Some Flowers! posted:

Hardcore update: about to barrel through NM Baal, spent a while doing NM Cows to gear up so this should be a cakewalk.

Paladin with a level 67 Oak Sage and 6k hp? Alright then.

When I die, I'll be sure to update everyone on what it was that did me in.

Please don't die :ohdear:

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Might want to resend, or check your spam folders.

• Locked thread