Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
This is awesome and horrible at the same time.

Thanks for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Pretty weird. My game crashes when I try to open the minimap as well. Just started happening this morning. Any ideas for us poor saps?

Edit: Win10

hotdog feet fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Nov 16, 2016

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I've got a 970, haven't tried disabling any of the geforce experience stuff yet. I'll give that a shot after work.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Yeah, reboots fix it for me. The other issue I have is that the game won't actually close when I exit out. Have too close it via task manager.

Or just never stop playing.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I went ahead and got a 20 lightning mastery diadem with three sockets and then got completely overwhelmed with trying to figure out crafting.

This game was much easier when I was content with just slapping on uniques and throwing on a little dstoning.

I'm probably just dumb.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Can the donation incentives be something stupid? Like a small charm that you can cube that has passive skills to change your character's shape? I guess I don't know what kind of effort is involved in this, but I'd like to fling lightning around as a cow instead of a muscle man.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
So, where are people getting their Wo runes? I have only found one. I only have 3 bots in hell right now, so I'm assuming 8 players is my first goal.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

Alavaria posted:

What else is in MoP, did you cram it full of Duriels or something...

He crammed it full of Duriels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I haven't played in a while, but I had one hell of a great time. Thanks again for all your work.

• Locked thread