Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I can't get PM's to work on awful app. You got an E-mail address I can e-mail you at N4I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I can't get PM's to work on awful app. You got an E-mail address I can e-mail you at N4I?

No I don't. Try logging out and in again. Conversely use safari on your phone -- trust me it works.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I'm in as well. Hope you guys like scented candles and tacky Christmas tree ornaments!

I work for a Hallmark subsidiary

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Sent a PM. It's time I got on the Postmaster General's special watchlist.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Do Santa's get revealed? I would send some of my employer's swag, but I'm paranoid about revealing on open forum (until I retire at least).

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
You don't have to reveal that you were behind a gift. That's the secret Santa part. As a matter of course we all reveal it eventually in this thread by owning up to progressively worse presents.

It's one of the funniest times on the forums. You could totally not come out however and maintain your Secret Santa status.

I mail penis enlargements pills in boxes that strongly insinuate the recipient loves to blow delivery men.

This year I'm including some 80's post apoc sci-fi books.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I'm thinking of gifting the greatest gift of Western literature, the Compleat Tingle.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Lazy Reservist posted:

I'm thinking of gifting the greatest gift of Western literature, the Compleat Tingle.

This is a great gift but "Complete Tingle" would be outdated within 3 days upon the release of fresh Tingle :haw:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I have my gifts ready

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

This is a great gift but "Complete Tingle" would be outdated within 3 days upon the release of fresh Tingle :haw:

He needs a subscription service.

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days

I mail penis enlargements pills in boxes that strongly insinuate the recipient loves to blow delivery men.

I still have that shipping label somewhere :buddy:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

It's one of the funniest times on the forums. You could totally not come out however and maintain your Secret Santa status.

It really is. If you haven't done this before find and go through the last thread. Every new live post from that thread was a gift in itself.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

You don't have to reveal that you were behind a gift. That's the secret Santa part. As a matter of course we all reveal it eventually in this thread by owning up to progressively worse presents.

This year I'm including some 80's post apoc sci-fi books.

Do you mail to nz?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Absolutely, two finger. Your my favorite kiwi.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Absolutely, two finger. Your my favorite kiwi.

N4i please do the needful

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Registered participants as of 11/21/2016 -- remember you have a little over a week to :getin:

Two Finger
Booblord Zagats
Slim Pickens
Naked Bear
EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS
Ice Cream Barbara
Pesticide20
BigDave
ElMalingo
Carteret
Godholio
Helldump Immunity
Melthir
Deathy McDeath
Lazy Reservist
Rad Lieutenant
David Bowie Knife
Arc Light
M_Gargantua
Derek Dominoe
Nostalgia4Dicks
LtCol J. Krusinski
Ceiling Fan
Soulex
Dead Reckoning
Holocaust Bloopers

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ok sure why not.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I want in again, not sure if I'm sending beers again, but whatever I decide on will probably(???) be awesome.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I've already started on the construction of my masterpiece. N4I I hope you don't mind that I'm going to bust the $25 limit, but trust me, this is going to be good.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Deathy McDeath posted:

I've already started on the construction of my masterpiece. N4I I hope you don't mind that I'm going to bust the $25 limit, but trust me, this is going to be good.

:same:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Blow past it all you want but don't come :qq: at me when you don't get met with the same effort/cost. (I don't think that will be a problem from either of you, btw.)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Do you know how difficult it is to find a Kevlar butt plug

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

>starts typing 'kevlar butt plug' into google

poo poo I'm at work :xd:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

>starts typing 'kevlar butt plug' into google

poo poo I'm at work :xd:

quote:

Mature - 14" Kevlar torch butt plug! Let us light a fire under your rear end :) for entertainment and novelty use only

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
14 INCHES JESUS

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Etsy proves that craigslist could be worse and better at the same time

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

whoever gets my present will be pleased

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

also it will be pretty obvious who it came from since there'll be shipping labels from NZ all over it so just pretend EBB lives here or something idk

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Still not on the list for some reason?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Zeris posted:

Still not on the list for some reason?

did you pm me your poo poo (if yes could you pm me your poo poo again?)

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

did you pm me your poo poo (if yes could you pm me your poo poo again?)

I suck at reading directions. PM'd.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

gently caress it.. I never have any good/creative idea's on what to get people but i'm in

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Nov 21, 2016

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

2014 thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682064

i can't seem to find the 2015 thread though anyone got it saved
oh found it
2015 thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750656

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yo also what are laws regarding sending booze to the USA like can you receive it or what

obv i don't drink anymore but i feel it fair to send some of NZ's finest

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Two Finger posted:

2014 thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682064

i can't seem to find the 2015 thread though anyone got it saved
oh found it
2015 thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750656

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750656

e fart

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Two Finger posted:

yo also what are laws regarding sending booze to the USA like can you receive it or what

I got some mini-whiskeys in a hollowed-out bible a couple of years ago. Pretty loving dope.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Two Finger posted:

When I send booze I 'forget' it's in there and don't list it or tell the clerk it's in the package. Oops!

(Make sure to put it in a zip lock or two in case it breaks so the whole thing doesn't get tossed)

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Two Finger posted:

Laws vary state to state. Honestly though, if you label it as either nothing or a yeast sample they won't notice it. I tend to ship more iffy stuff through FEDEX but I also have never sent booze over seas so no idea if customs is gonna be more picky about stuff like that.

If you go to a fancy wine shop or higher end liquor store, you can get fancy little zipper bags with bubble wrap in them. I forget what they are called but they are fairly cheap and well worth the investment. I try to pack the stuff so it's at least an inch from any sidewall or corner, and tight enough so that it doesn't move. I also do a dry run after to pack it and drop it a couple feet to see if anything is gonna break.

All of that is overkill, but if you want to make sure it shows up in one piece it works pretty well.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I need to point out that whoever gets me shouldn't ship UPS/FedEx. I've had nothing but issues with them delivering to my apartment. Booblord can vouch for me. So please consider USPS. Apologies if this costs money or more of your effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Oh, what the heck. Sign me up.

• Locked thread