Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Flyera up 1-0 :tastykake:

e: a goal. He scored a goal. Not that other thing from past allegations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Uh oh, Radulov is sick.

And not the wikked syck type of sick, he's actually sick.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Martytoof posted:

Uh oh, Radulov is sick.

And not the wikked syck type of sick, he's actually sick.

Radulov has converted and will be playing with a turban for the rest of the season.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Anthems are dumb make it stop

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Stretch Marx posted:

Radulov has converted and will be playing with a turban for the rest of the season.

:golfclap:

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
i dont know if theyre any better or worse but the senators are certainly more boring to watch than last year.

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!
Hooooockaaaaaayyyyyy

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Marner is soooooo loving gooooood :siren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
god mazanec sucks

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Please don't try and leap frog our goalie.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
Patches scored! A hockey goal!

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Go Cats btw

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

You know it's the holiday season when they start showing that PA Lottery commercial they've shown every year since I was a kid

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: KOOOOOOCH

Hey a good bounce for once

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Barry Trotz intentionally put together the worst possible lines for tonight's game and oddly enough it's been boring as poo poo.

kanuck
Aug 27, 2004

I must remember to follow my own advice.
Very subtle Markov

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: STAMKOS

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I think Detroit might be a bad team guys.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Furnaceface posted:

I think Detroit might be a bad team guys.

Elite levels draining

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I don't know what the gently caress I'm paying for GCL for. I haven't had a single day watching hockey so far where I haven't had to restart the stream multiple times due to freezing of video (while audio still plays lol) or just complete dropouts. At this rate I'm probably going to get a better experience playing some illegal stream.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Martytoof posted:

I don't know what the gently caress I'm paying for GCL for. I haven't had a single day watching hockey so far where I haven't had to restart the stream multiple times due to freezing of video (while audio still plays lol) or just complete dropouts. At this rate I'm probably going to get a better experience playing some illegal stream.

There's a guy on reddit who runs 4 separate hd streams for each Leafs game so you just pick the best one for that night. The one I'm watching is HD. gently caress paying for streams.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

Martytoof posted:

i cancelled mine because they blacked out every single game for 48 hours for a while and refused to refund any of my money. i assume they haven't improved at all.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Please don't be hurt Stamkos

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I was going to complain to them but I can't put myself through another hour of going back and forth troubleshooting my AppleTV and then hearing "oh it must be your internet, everything is fine".

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Shawn Cotureier posted:

You know it's the holiday season when they start showing that PA Lottery commercial they've shown every year since I was a kid

For like the last 5 years I've been wondering if that guy is even alive anymore.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015

Stretch Marx posted:

There's a guy on reddit who runs 4 separate hd streams for each Leafs game so you just pick the best one for that night. The one I'm watching is HD. gently caress paying for streams.

Sportsnet runs ads for their streaming service that say "Tired of watching illegal streams?" and I"m sitting here watching thinking "gently caress no"

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
go cats

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Martytoof posted:

I was going to complain to them but I can't put myself through another hour of going back and forth troubleshooting my AppleTV and then hearing "oh it must be your internet, everything is fine".

Here's an HD stream.

password: fuckgarybettman

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

marioinblack posted:

Please don't be hurt Stamkos

Hopefully we kept the receipt

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Flocons de Jambon posted:

Sportsnet runs ads for their streaming service that say "Tired of watching illegal streams?" and I"m sitting here watching thinking "gently caress no"

Hahaha I have to re-authenticate to the SportsNet app with TV provider credentials LITERALLY every time I re-launch it. They should be lucky to be as convenient as a stream.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Stretch Marx posted:

Here's an HD stream.

password: fuckgarybettman

Thanks, I'll keep this handy for when GCL drops out in ten minutes again.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: JVR gets his own rebound from the slot and lasers it top shelf. :siren:

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
So, the Flyers move the puck around on the PP really really well.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

haha we're going to lose to the panthers

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Oh yeah, Go Cats

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

What the gently caress is our D doing

Fire Therrien

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Furnaceface posted:

Oh yeah, Go Cats

:catdrugs: best drugs

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Just tuned in.

Good stuff, team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Reverend Sub-Zero posted:

So, the Flyers move the puck around on the PP really really well.

Unless they want to move it past the goalie

• Locked thread