Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (17): Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics, Bifauxnen, bowmore, CCKeane, chaoslord, IllegallySober, Infinitum, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Mithross, Moatillata, SLASHER HAWKE, Somberbrero, this is a stickup, TMMadman, Tobbs Gnawed

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 19 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote purple praying mantis

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
it woulv be hilarious if this is the srcond ff gMw wher inf dumbly stumbles into outing sxum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

it woulv be hilarious if this is the srcond ff gMw wher inf dumbly stumbles into outing sxum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm gonna vote Tobbs but first I wanna give someone else a chance to do something stupid

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm gonna vote Tobbs but first I wanna give someone else a chance to do something stupid

the dtupidest thing you could do is not getting five guys burger and fries

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
is fives guys really that good

serious question

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Bifauxnen posted:

Agreed.

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

Agreed.

this is a stickup posted:

is fives guys really that good

serious question

It's pretty good, yeah.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Cpig won't kill me so turbo away

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
tobbs what is your opinion on five guys?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

this is a stickup posted:

tobbs what is your opinion on five guys?

I like the atmosphere, bags and bags of potatoes, everything happening out in the open, no surprises or people even having a chance to poop in your food.

Get a bacon cheeseburger, grease tastes good because it's horribly unhealthy. It's like Julia Childs drenching everything in butter, you do it for a reason.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I like the atmosphere, bags and bags of potatoes, everything happening out in the open, no surprises or people even having a chance to poop in your food.

Get a bacon cheeseburger, grease tastes good because it's horribly unhealthy. It's like Julia Childs drenching everything in butter, you do it for a reason.

This is a good post

Get jalapenos and put BBQ on that double bacon cheeseburger. Also Cajun spice fries

The downside? You're out like $20

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
We also don't wanna turbo tobbs bc of

RANDOM ENCOUNTERS

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

I had five guys for dinner last night

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I'm gonna go for lunch today and posts pics for everyone's enjoyment

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Everyone post your five guys order. I got a cheeseburger with ketchup mushrooms onions and pickles and cajun fries

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If everyone has five guys for lunch today that is something beautiful

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I've never had five guys in my life.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Bifauxnen posted:

I just thought it was weird when you said this:

If scum dont get any fakeclaims that's pretty awful. There might be only so many playable characters, but there's also important NPC's and poo poo.

Also why would only scum claim your character? Ricard's page says he's aligned with the rebellion and a playable character.

There were fake claims in CPig's FF1 game so I imagine there would be here too.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Five Guys makes good burgers but I'm not a fan of their fries at all. And it's :homebrew: to eat there all the time.

Anyway, would vote Tobbs but waiting to see if we are getting random encounters like the FF1 game.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Lol may as well throw down my protest vote.

##vote Infinitum

He only pulls this poo poo when he's scum. I gave all my Gil away so feel free to turbo. Town outnumber scum so hooooopefully it went to town.

Gl hf guys.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mate all I have on you is, what I believe, to be a pretty good scum slip.
That's it.

That's all I've got on your atm for D1.

You've counter claimed sure, but you're really not putting up a great defence against it.. and.. I'm not trying to ruin your enjoyment of the game here mate, but I really do enjoy scumhunting and working out all the little details and the rest..
I'm not saying I have you over a barrel here, I'm saying I got a good bit of contradictory evidence about your claim.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

And because Chillfinitum is gonna keep it Chillundred, imma let you know straight up I'm town and not a 3P or scum.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also it's D1, have some fun you gloomy guss

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Guys I'm making a spread sheet with my char deets

Is this dnd???

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

Mate all I have on you is, what I believe, to be a pretty good scum slip.
That's it.

That's all I've got on your atm for D1.

You've counter claimed sure, but you're really not putting up a great defence against it.. and.. I'm not trying to ruin your enjoyment of the game here mate, but I really do enjoy scumhunting and working out all the little details and the rest..
I'm not saying I have you over a barrel here, I'm saying I got a good bit of contradictory evidence about your claim.

The only defense I have is my flip lol, even if someone N0 copped me you called me 'scum godfather'

I'm going to flip Ricard Highwind, almost certainly at the end of the day. These are facts. You never considered the possibility that I was telling the truth.

So we're 1 town down. Guaranteed, and you did that all by yourself. Congratulations? I tried to save town a lynch by asking for a modkill but no dice.

Like I said, hopefully the person who got my Gil is town, because I'm done already.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I gave all my Gil away

Really? Why did you do this?

Who did you give it to?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think we should ignore everything else and just ##vote Kash

Even though I was scum last game, he cruelly murdered me for no good reason!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

IllegallySober posted:

Who did you give it to?

1. Yes
2. I'm either going to get lynched or murdered by town
3. They can tell you if they want to

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Who did you give it to?

His scum friends.

Man this seems like lovely play from Tobbs even if he is town, just sub out if you didn't want to counter-argue the scumslip.

Giving your gold out N0 with 0 info to go on.. yeah.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I will eat crow if you flip town.

You've been caught out something solid and you offloaded all your gold to scum team so they can use it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

His scum friends.

Man this seems like lovely play from Tobbs even if he is town, just sub out if you didn't want to counter-argue the scumslip.

I countered it literally 2 minutes after I posted the stupid insect reference, which I made without looking at my role PM. Nobody's buying it (the truth, ironically). You made poo poo up and now I'm dead, don't worry about it, it's done.

But yeah, I was likely to give it to town so I gave it away. I'm not saying who because that makes them a target.

Turbo now lol

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Infinitum posted:

This was what I was getting at. If you're truly town, don't play against your win condition by giving away your stuff to whoever and "hope" they're town. That's just dumb.

##vote Tobbs

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Don't turbo. Wait until end of the day until we have everyone buying their weapons, all the random encounters out of the way and any N0 actions that people want to claim done.

And then lynch him :colbert:
##unvote

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I mean the fact that there are two characters that look like Batman and a purple praying mantis and you mention both of them it just sucks for you if you're scum or town

Who did you western union your Gil to

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

I mean the fact that there are two characters that look like Batman and a purple praying mantis and you mention both of them it just sucks for you if you're scum or town

Who did you western union your Gil to

I'm j/k lol I kept all my Gil I'm a liar lynch me

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'm j/k lol I kept all my Gil I'm a liar lynch me

Tobbs no need to be sore here I feel we can all benefit from some civil discourse

WHERE DID YOU SEND YOUR MONEY?!?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
rest in pieces ##vote tobbs

town tobbs would be a lot more belligerent here i think.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

We won't know where the moneys gone because anyone who claims it is setting themselves up as a target.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Infinitum posted:

Don't turbo. Wait until end of the day until we have everyone buying their weapons, all the random encounters out of the way and any N0 actions that people want to claim done.

And then lynch him :colbert:

It's not a turbo but I also don't see a reason to love my vote at this point. If he gets to -2 or something mid-day I'll unvote, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I don't suppose there's a jester in this game, right?

Tobbs seems like he's trying a little too hard to be lynched.

• Locked thread