Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

well that was dumb. on 3rd down at least throw a slant to the end zone for an attempt at the td. or if you're going to spike it on 3rd down, let the clock run to 3 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Why spike it on 3rd down. Should have had 2 plays ready.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

skaboomizzy posted:

They're not really gonna make Rutgers and Maryland play next week, are they? That seems needlessly cruel to everyone.

Maryland's gonna win that game by like 5 TDs

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Rest in loving peace U of A football.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Three consecutive shutout losses is pretty special.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Oregon State doesn't believe Arizona is going to pass at all, nor should they with Dawkins in there. Turns out you need a passing game in 2016.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
An Oregon State fan stole our mascot's hat. )=

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

:lol:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Rick posted:

Oregon State doesn't believe Arizona is going to pass at all, nor should they with Dawkins in there. Turns out you need a passing game in 2016.

surprised he's having as much success as he is tbqh

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
heh, all that running was just setting up the int :smuggo:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

heh, all that running was just setting up the int :smuggo:

Lol. I feel like so many of his good drives this year have ended like this.

I don't even mean to be critical of him, it's not his fault Arizona is losing and it's not like they have a world class passer in the wings whose spot he's taken. It's just so frustrating in even obvious passing situations watching him pull the ball down to run.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Rick posted:

First they take away Wilbur's guns, now this. :argh:

All I am saying is that it's been 20 years since a UofA player punched the OSU mascot and they can't beat them tonight on the field...

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Dick Hammer is a killer name

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
That was a surprisingly competent drive with a mix of passes and runs, and it even ended in points!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

lovestick posted:

First they take away Wilbur's guns, now this. :argh:

All I am saying is that it's been 20 years since a UofA player punched the OSU mascot and they can't beat them tonight on the field...

If they would've left him his guns he'd have his hat now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

That was a surprisingly competent drive with a mix of passes and runs, and it even ended in points!

It gives me some positive thoughts about next week because ASU's defense will probably let them have most of the plays they got there.

Also the fake, hahah, OSU is bullying Arizona so hard.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
The victory bell doesn't go into hiding, they just use it as a punch bowl the rest of the year

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Sam Darnold looks like a USC quarterback.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rick posted:

Sam Darnold looks like a USC quarterback.

White and mediocre?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
TOMMY Brady.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Alaois posted:

White and mediocre?

Greek (in the college sense) as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Yeah USC should be the number 2 team in the country. For sure.

• Locked thread