Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

1 is the number of Xort because it is the true number of football chaos, for it is the number of the one point safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Chieves posted:

My dream is for 2,3, and 4 to lose every week the rest of the year.

My dream is for #1 to do that

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

General Dog posted:

The ACC is garbage

is it bad I forgot there was an ACC team playing here

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Korranus posted:

Is it stealing if the Texans playbook was found in a landfill?

Depends if you had legal access to the landfill, I think.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm stuck in the office working what's wrong with Ohio State right now?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Roasted Donut posted:

gently caress off rutgers!!!!

Tonight the Enemies of Rutgers Athletics will savor another link forged in the chain of their ultimate demise

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

No this is like when the Soviets withdrew until the Germans all just died from cold and then slaughtered them.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

god drat Rutgers are bad

*gets ball on PSU 19*

*loses eight yards*

*misses field goal*

*poo poo down own leg*

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

After two possessions, Rutgers has negative yards.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Penn State is playing as good as I work at 3PM on a Friday.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

People throwing baseballs on the field, field goal nets getting stuck on uprights, what is going on in this game

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Roasted Donut posted:

penn state looks like absolute poo poo, it's a good thing rutgers is the worst team in the entire country

They look like they don't care, which I don't like. I hope someone shrieks at them during half time

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Roasted Donut posted:

No, they shouldn't

Rutgers should just take the knee and declare their football program done forever

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Those stands are empty as hell

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Alternative pants posted:

Couches don't burn themselves.

Some sort of freezing rain or hail began at Rutgers and it looks like one of those soccer games where fans got banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Matt Millen should stop calling the game and just tell stories about the various sandwiches he's enjoyed

• Locked thread